Beautfiul foreign scenery

Tools    

Hi, I'm looking for some beautiful looking foreign movies. In particular, I was hoping someone could refer me to something that features scenery of French orchards or Italian villages...

The closest I can ever get to imagining it is with films like Amelie or The Cider House Rules.

Happy New Year from Philly!
Under the Tuscan Sun--Tuscany
A Room with a View--Florence and an English village
Impromptu--French countryside
Summertime--Venice
A Good Year--Provence
The Sound of Music--The Swiss Alps
Hawaii--Hawaii

Thanks mate. Just bought A Good Year a long with Seven Years In Tibet.

I think I may be going through some spiritual change in my life lol.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
How about My Father's Glory, My Mother's Castle, Jean de Florette and Manon of the Spring?

How about My Father's Glory, My Mother's Castle, Jean de Florette and Manon of the Spring?
What he said.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Maybe not really what you are looking for, but: The Fall has some stunning locations.

The Swimming Pool (South of France)
Unrelated (Siena, Tuscany, Italy)
A Little Romance (Paris, France)
Don't Look Now (Venice, Italy)

http://hiddenmovieblog.blogspot.com

The Dreamers (Paris, France)
Stealing beauty (Italian countryside)
After the wedding (Copenhagen and partly India)