Remake Uncle Buck?

Tools    

Movie Fan
I've been hearing rumors around Hollywood about them re-making John Hughes' Uncle Buck.

For me, this would be a huge mistake because nothing can top John Candy's performance. That movie is a classic.

What does everyone else think, should a remake be done?
And if so, who do you think would be good for the title role? (there has been rumors that Dan Fogler, from Fanboys might be playing the role of Uncle Buck)

or do agree with me that it should just be left alone.

According to the net here, here and here it was reported Dan Fogler wanted to be in it...but it was complete and utter bullsh*t. The remake isn't going to happen anyway.

Watch below to hear Dan Fogler to debunk the rumor.

please don't redo this one, the first was perfect

A system of cells interlinked
Please, no.

Here, here. They will though, you know its inevitable... They'll probably do Ferris f****** Bueller first just to piss me off ahead of time. So it goes.

This is their way of of saying R.I.P. John Hughes.

"Hey, lets remake one of his better movies in memorial and make it really sucky!!!"

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This is a classic that Hollywood should leave the hell alone!

Remake Uncle Buck.I don't even want to type what I think of that. There's kids in the room.Jon is a legend let's let him keep that one please.I want my kids to enjoy the original not some lame remake. Who would play Buck? Better yet who would Jon Candy want to play Buck? Certainly not a retard like Jack Black. Hollywood please leave this one alone!

one of those films that should be left alone