Question about frailty

Tools    

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Hi,

I have a question about frailty, I loved it, and I have seen it twice now, but 1 thing bothers me...

WARNING: "Frailty" spoilers below
at the end, you see the brother killing a person I think (sorry it has been a long while ago since I saw it) on a surveillance camera, but his face is constantly masked by a distortion line, does this mean it was really God who gave him these tasks, I was a bit confused.

Greets
Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

I've added spoiler tags to your post. Pleace be careful when discussing the endings of movies!

That said...

WARNING: "Frailty" spoilers below
...though it's not explained COMPLETELY, the implication is that, yes, God really is guiding him. The film has the good sense not to beat us over the head with this fact, but the static over only the killer's face is a stunning coincidence. Add to it the fact that the detective near the end of the film doesn't recognize Fenton/Adam at all, even though he'd seen him very recently, and the film's intention is pretty clear.

Definitely underrated.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
I've added spoiler tags to your post. Pleace be careful when discussing the endings of movies!
I am sorry, I'll remember it next time, but how do you add the spoiler thingie?

Greets
Spikez