Never got around to posting my introduction.

Tools    

One Suit Two Suit Three Suit Four
Well my real name is Tim, but Billy Walsh is one of my favorite characters from the show Entourage, which I wish more people on this site knew about so I didn't feel alone with people thinking I dislike tuxedos like somebody in the chatbox did when I first joined.

I enjoy two things more than anything else in the world: Movies, and Sarcasm.

I am an aspiring director, hoping to attend film school in the years to come.

While ideas for movies pop in my head non-stop, I have a procrastination problem. I am working on a screenplay right now but have no clue if, and when, it will ever be finished.

So thats me.

Oh, and I am also friends with The Killing Joke and Talbot outside of these forums. I've known them for over a year now and TKJ found this place and invited me and talbot to it.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well hi there...don't believe we've met yet.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Hello!

We've talked already, in the shout-box. I'm not the one that made the comment about your avatar, but I haven't seen the show, either.

You should start a thread about it in the TV section, to see who else may know about it.

Anyway, welcome to the board!

*edit*

Actually, there's one right here.

One Suit Two Suit Three Suit Four
Hello!

We've talked already, in the shout-box. I'm not the one that made the comment about your avatar, but I haven't seen the show, either.

You should start a thread about it in the TV section, to see who else may know about it.

Anyway, welcome to the board!

*edit*

Actually, there's one right here.
I would have, but then spudracer would have yelled at me for not using the search tool to bump up that thread from 2006. So I bumped it up to save some trouble.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
HELLO!!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Welcome to the forum. I see that both you and talbot mentioned that you're sarcastic.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Hi there... and welcome to MoFo... I'm a wee bit on the sarcastic side, at times, too... and, lately (mainly in RL) it seems like it keeps getting me in trouble...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Welcome, Charming Billy Tim

My wife says I would have worn shorts to my own wedding if her parents didn't pay for it.