Newt

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I couldnt resist posting about this upcoming Disney Pixar movie. Its called Newt and is being released in 2011 but hay it is named after me

Newt and Brooke live in a community college science lab and don't care for each other, yet as the last remaining blue-footed newts on the planet they are forced to mate and save the species.
Writer and Director Gary Rydstrom explained "Newt is smart but he's never had to think for himself and is pampered. Brooke on the other hand is streetwise and not to be messed with

Wow, they haven't even come out with the movie "UP" and there is already talk of the a new film

That's not surprising -- these films can take 2 or 3 years from concept to release, and they seem to have decided to release one a year, rather than one ever other year, as they were roughly averaging at the start. From what I understand they're already working on a couple of others...and those are just the ones we know about. I'm sure there are another half-dozen films in some stage of early development.