The Yell at Chris Thread

Tools    

Okay, this sounds goofy (and it is, a bit), but It's also meant to be serious. I want to know: what do I do that p*sses you off? Honestly. I'm not just talking about forum policies. This can be about forum rules, the amount of time it takes me to answer PMs, or implement new things, updates, my style of talking in IMs, emails, etc. Anything like that. I have the sudden urge to improve myself...so feel free to let me have it. Whether I agree or not, I'll appreciate the honesty. Hit me with it.

I was a little suprised by what you had to say in the Shoutbox about the fish finger joke. I thought I had backed out at the right and kept it relativley nothingness-y before getting into muddier waters. I realise that I was at fault, but I was a little suprised. Not much though. I like arguing with you. I think you're a legend.

Meanwhile, you can all feel free to evaluate me too.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
people are too afraid to post ... they fear your wrath.

mwahahaha ...

hmm, yell at you? other than for some occasional squeezed buttocks that could be loosened with a pinch or two, i ain't got no grief witcha. you da man! no YOU da man! no YOU da maaaaan!

Thmlin's right. This is gonna become a "there's nothing wrong with you" thread. No one wants to be mean, so we'll all be nice.

Argh, damnitt. Be brutal. Of course there's crap wrong with me. I know it. I bite my toenails, I don't comb my hair often enough, I complain about off-topic threads.

Now With Moveable Parts
You ready for this?!

You need to get in the trenches with us more. I explain later. Just meditate on that for a bit.

YOU NEED TO STOP LETTING PEOPLE AGGRAVATE YOU TO THE POINT OF PHYSICAL ILLNESS!!!! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!! YOU'RE LEADING YOURSELF INTO AN EARLY HEART ATTACK. STATE YOUR OPINION, LET THE BACKLASH ROLL OFF. AS SADIE ONCE SO CHARMINGLY STATED...'WATER OFF A DUCK'S BACK!!!"

I'VE SAID IT BEFORE, BUT NOT IN ALL CAPS... I'M OLDER AND WISER AND YOU MUST TAKE HEED OR I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND WHOOP YER A*S*S!

Okay? If it weren't for your admitting that you feel sick about things I might have not re-iterated this conversation. Chilling the hell out is a learned behavior (ask me sometime about how I was at your age it will scare you) no better time than the present to start practicing it, Chris.

Sorry for the lecture but you did ask for it and there are many, many who care for your well being (myself included).

I know: you're right. I'm gonna make an effort to chill out. It's just little stomach/butterfly things, so I'm not like sick sick. Just a little queasy. I will definitely chill though. And yeah, I would kinda like to hear about how you were at my age. Cra-zay, I'll bet.

Now With Moveable Parts
I just wanted to say, there's this one ad, it's for working women...or something. It's the one where it says," Don't just break the glass ceiling; shatter it." There's this part that looks like a giant spider jumping at me. Scares me everytime. Me no likey.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish

Alright, I'll see if I can zap it.
Why thank you very much. Good game last night, by the way.

Now With Moveable Parts
Yes, it was a good game. I won...so I believe this: is MINE!
My...my...my...you get a little taste of beating me, and it all goes to your head. Fine, the is yours...better be sure to have that crown sized to fit on your enormous noggin.

"Look at the size of that boy's head. I'm not kiddin'. It's like an orange on a toothpick. It's got its own weather system."
Taste of beating you? Need I remind you of the fact that, after maybe 2 dozen games, I've won roughly 3 of ever 4 games? Selective memory, eh?

Now With Moveable Parts
Has the thought of me letting you win, ever crossed your mind?

A little. But I don't buy it. Maybe lately...but I'm convinced those loads of wins early on were legit. If you ARE letting me win, it's only to gain deniability. So there. We should play chess sometimes. Now THAT would be a whoopin'.

Now With Moveable Parts
We should play chess sometimes. Now THAT would be a whoopin'.
Ya think? Maybe because...I don't know how to play? Sheesh...

You uncultured hussy! Harumph. Bah. Booooo.

It's disturbing how few people I come into contact with online know how to play chess. I don't think Mir knows either. Spud knew...and Silver knew. And so did SC...but all three needed to be reminded of the rules at least once through the game. Is chess really becoming that unpopular? It's a great game.