A few forum stats...

Tools    

Check this out: the longest post in this site's history comes from OG- in the What do you listen to? thread. He posted his entire Winamp playlist. The post was/is 30,575 characters in length. Miriam (thmilin) takes second AND third place, with posts of 21,263 characters (The Evolution thread), and 14,873 characters (the How Gay are you? thread). She also holds fifth place, and ninth place. I've got 6th and 8th to my credit.

Shortest post: two of them, actually. There are two one-character posts...one by OG-, containing this:

k
The other was posted by bodhigrrrl, and contained this:
!
OG- also holds 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 9th on the Top Ten Shortest Posts list.

Now With Moveable Parts
That is hilarious . I like stats. Stats are cool.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
mwahaha, yeah, if OG hadn't done the playlist I'd have WON! d@mn you! heheh.

who's 4th, if I may ask? i apologize to all for having crowded the competition with my babbling.

Is this something that you really need to look up to find, T, or is it something that is always there back in your little admin room?

It'd be really cool if we could have some sort of leadeerboard like we were planning on having for the shoutbox at the bottom of the main page, or a link to all the stats that vBulletin likes to collect. It's really interesting stuff and I'm sure everyone here would like to be able to see them all with the click of a mouse button.

Well, at least I would....

I had to code it myself. It came about through a new little system I'm building to display user stats. Things like how many threads they've started in each forum, their longest post, etc. I'm going to work it into their profile somehow...so yeah, I do hope to make this stuff sort of public.

Miriam: 4th place goes to AKA23 in the Se7en thread.

Now With Moveable Parts
Hey,
Aren't there any stats on me or Spud? I mean...Top 10 starts to lose it's luster...Feed my Need for importance!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yea well to further ensure I never get knocked off the longest post, I think I might just go post my latest playlist. It's pretty freaking long.

Note: I guess it was a little TOO long, exceding 1500 characters, so nevermind. I still win.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
What about L.B.'s post of his movie collection? Does that take #1 now?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Hey,
Aren't there any stats on me or Spud? I mean...Top 10 starts to lose it's luster...Feed my Need for importance!
Your longest post is in the Fight Club: The Tab thread. It's 2,371 characters, can be viewed by clicking on this link.

Any other requests, anyone?

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Sades you're so egotistical. Just like the tree.

I'm not egotistical in a bad way though, I just like myself..there's a difference between that kind of self importance and, well...other kinds.

Hey, yeah! May I request ALL of my stats?

Either that or just shortest post and longest post.

Thanks for the offer, Sir.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Either that or just shortest post and longest post.
Your longest post is 6,473 characters long. It's from the Favorite Song Lyrics thread. You can view t he entire post right here.

Your shortest post comes from the Complaining Booth thread and contains this (3 characters):

HA!

Now With Moveable Parts
You are so cool, T.

I am? So homeschooling, messy hair, and writing code are somehow in style? Excellent. Just playin', I'll post my stats in a bit. I'm still hoping to finish the script to display this all publicly, though...so we can all check it out at our leisure.