Changeling

Tools    

Plot

A mother's prayer for her kidnapped son to return home is answered, though it doesn't take long for her to suspect the boy who comes back is not hers.

Cast

Angelina Jolie
John Malkovich
Jeffrey Donovan
Michael Kelly
Colm Feore
Jason Butler Harner
Denis O'Hare
Reed Birney
Gattlin Griffith
Devon Conti

Trailer
&fmt=18

Theaters: October 31, 2008

I'm still not sold on this. I should be, it sounds like something I'd like. I've seen clips and I love the 'look' of the film, everything's in place but there's just something about it that feels wrong. I can't get excited by it. I'll probably see it, but more it's more likely to be on dvd/tv than on the big screen.

This sounds good but isn't the name of this movie an old movie? lol I don't know... anyways I'll look out for this movie deffinatly

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This does indeed sound awesome I'll watch this as soon as it comes out!

This sounds good but isn't the name of this movie an old movie? lol I don't know... anyways I'll look out for this movie deffinatly
Yes, it's also the title of a George C. Scott film. This isn't a remake though.

Registered Creature
Clint Eastwood's a legend.

Clint Eastwood is such a poor director

Maybe when you get a little older, you'll appreciate him more...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Eastwood's directed some great films, but I can't think of anything I've seen since Unforgiven that I thought was worthy of the praise it received. That's not anything to do with him, of course, but I can understand why some people may think he's overrated. A bad director? I guess it depends on which Eastwood films you've seen.

You want to post like me?
I saw this movie yesterday on the big screen. I was blown away. This was one of the most touching movies I've seen in a long time. It's not often I allow myself to become that emotional at the movies. But I couldn't help it.

I thought it was pretty average and underwhelming. Most years I wouldn't think that Jolie's performance was Oscar worthy, but then, I think 2008 has been a bad year for films.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I saw this tonight. It is a pretty great film IMO. Angelina was great in this particular role. I really enjoyed it even though it wasn't a pretty or happy sort of piece. There was some justice at least.