Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Revenant

Tools    

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Do you avoid Tom Cruise movies?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

Name the movie you hate the most.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

Do you have any children?

If so, how many?

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?

Theater, or home theater?

Dogs, or cats?

Do you like Tom Cruise?

If so, why the hell do ya?

Sorry I'll be answering. My dog has just been very ill at the moment.

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Well so you start with a hard one eh?
Tough choice but I would keep, ummm, my Dungeons and Dragons boxset.
Or does that even count?
If no then my errr, ummm, Bubba Ho-Tep DVD.

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Sometimes yes. Like Jean Claude Van Damm. Hardly going to be making classy movies is he.

Do you avoid Tom Cruise movies?

Same as above, as long as the movie is good...

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

I'm going to cheat and pick dead and alive actors.
Bruce Lee: Learn Jeet Kun Do from the master and creator of it.
Stephen King: Yes it's cheating (again) but he's been in movies so... I would speak to him about his books and his plans.
Michael Caine: He's a great British actor and could have fun with him going to movie premiers and stuff.
Johnny Depp: Just because he's cool.
Tom Cruise: Because your earlier question got me thinking. I would tell him off for being a Scientologist.

Name the movie you hate the most.

Such a choice to pick from.
I don't know honestly.
Any film with a grating chick flick style will do.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

Reading, do lots of that. Playing computer, do lots of that too.

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Nosferatu as far as I know.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

Ironman. And a good movie too I might add.

Do you have any children?

HELL NO!

If so, how many?

None which is the best number of children to have, ever.

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?

Computer games

Theater, or home theater?

If I had a choice, the cinema (theatre?) I just like the atmosphere better.

Dogs, or cats?

I have both but I am most definately a dog person. I love dogs.

Do you like Tom Cruise?

As a person, no. As an actor, he's average.

If so, why the hell do ya?

Would I have lost points if I said yes?

Sorry I'll be answering. My dog has just been very ill at the moment.
I'm sorry I missed this earlier, and I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I hope he/she is OK.

I'm sorry I missed this earlier, and I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I hope he/she is OK.
She's semi OK. Has a heart murmur and some breathing problems due to fluid on the lungs. It's one of those awkward illnesses where it has no definate up side. Also considering she is just about 14 years old which is a good run for a dog so it could be the ravages of time.

I love your answers for Tom Cruise. No, no points would have been lost, but that is one person I can NOT stand. I honestly could care less what he believes in, but his attitude, and getting into peoples faces over their use of anti-depressants really pisses me off. I personally wouldn't use them, but I know some who have been through such horrid things in life, and that is their choice. Just like it's his choice to believe that Mork from Ork is for real. I despise anyone who makes fun of another's diseases, handicaps, or mental issues. Those are fightin' words!

I see you have no love for the Claude hopper. Bruce Lee could have kicked his butt, if you ask me.

I like your list of people to meet. I love Bruce Lee. I have his movies, bios, and some books. He was simply amazing. They were suppose to make a movie about his TV show, The Green Hornet. That was years ago, and I never heard about it again. If you have seen Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story, you know why he didn't get the part in Kung Fu. You know, because he was Chinese . . .

Stephen King is great, and I think we know why I want to meet Tommy Boy!

So you're undecided about having kids, I see.

p.s. I see your post about your dog. I'm very sorry to hear that. I have 9 cats, it was 10, but one died last year. I also have one dog. I've had pets my whole life. I love animals so much, that I took in a family of 6 cats, just so they could stay together. I have them in a building out back, called "The Cat House"! It comes with heat, air, and carpet. Actually, it's bigger than my bedroom. hmmmm?

She's semi OK. Has a heart murmur and some breathing problems due to fluid on the lungs. It's one of those awkward illnesses where it has no definate up side. Also considering she is just about 14 years old which is a good run for a dog so it could be the ravages of time.
Poor Doggie

I love your answers for Tom Cruise. No, no points would have been lost, but that is one person I can NOT stand. I honestly could care less what he believes in, but his attitude, and getting into peoples faces over their use of anti-depressants really pisses me off. I personally wouldn't use them, but I know some who have been through such horrid things in life, and that is their choice. Just like it's his choice to believe that Mork from Ork is for real. I despise anyone who makes fun of another's diseases, handicaps, or mental issues. Those are fightin' words!

I see you have no love for the Claude hopper. Bruce Lee could have kicked his butt, if you ask me.

I like your list of people to meet. I love Bruce Lee. I have his movies, bios, and some books. He was simply amazing. They were suppose to make a movie about his TV show, The Green Hornet. That was years ago, and I never heard about it again. If you have seen Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story, you know why he didn't get the part in Kung Fu. You know, because he was Chinese . . .

Stephen King is great, and I think we know why I want to meet Tommy Boy!

So you're undecided about having kids, I see.

p.s. I see your post about your dog. I'm very sorry to hear that. I have 9 cats, it was 10, but one died last year. I also have one dog. I've had pets my whole life. I love animals so much, that I took in a family of 6 cats, just so they could stay together. I have them in a building out back, called "The Cat House"! It comes with heat, air, and carpet. Actually, it's bigger than my bedroom. hmmmm?

Tom Cruise is just one of those gullible nuts.
I've heard the rumours of The Green Hornet movie too. I think Jackie Chan was considered for Bruce's part at one point.

And Stephen King may not be the best writer in the world but he certainly is my favourite. I tend to like his less popular stuff, like 'The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon' and ' Needful Things'. IT and The Stand are probably his best works overall though.

I just can't decide on children. Do I slaughter the neighbour's kids or go on a town killing spree. Decision, decisions.

That's a lot of cats!
And their own house too? Very spoilt.
I've only got the one cat, and Sammy and the two Guinea's. They cost a lot so I can't imagine the costs of nine cats plus paying for room and board.
Sammy, despite her heart and breathing is pretty much her normal self, acting like she isn't ill. Which means she wants to go on walks and she's not allowed. She's always been like that.

Thank you.
Like I wrote on the previous post she isn't acting ill. So I'm trying to think on the hopeful side that this is recoverable. She's eating like a horse and happy in herself but then again she never knows when to take it easy when she's ill.

Both Sammy and my cat Yoshi have been ro the vets so many times this year, it was very expensive. Sammy had a stroke in February as well but recovered quickly and nicely so she's strong and capable another good sign, but a bad sign as well, in that it could be an earlier symptom of a downhill fall.

Yoshi on the other-hand entirely self-inflicted. Darn cat. Got into a fight with a cat and had an abcess on the top of his head. Weeks later he sliced it open again on something and had to have staples the second time around.

Thank you.
Yoshi on the other-hand entirely self-inflicted. Darn cat. Got into a fight with a cat and had an abcess on the top of his head. Weeks later he sliced it open again on something and had to have staples the second time around.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Hello there.

Why do you have such an affinity for gore? Did you shoot a watermelon with a dum dum bullet when you were younger?

What is the film which first totally blew your mind regarding gore? What were the circumstances of your first watching it and when did it click for you?

What is your favorite gory film? Why? What are your favorite parts?

Let's pretend that somebody here doesn't like gory films. Which film would you suggest they try to watch to get into it? Why?

My brother loves gore as much as anyone I know, but he still sometimes "braces himself" when he's watching a movie and thinks (or even knows, if he's rewatching) that something BAD is going to happen. Are you ever like that? Do you ever look at the screen from a sideways angle? If so, for what films?

How about another "let's pretend" scenario? You are watching a movie for the first time with a prospective significant other. If they like gore, what do you put on? If they don't like gore, what do you put on? Why?

Hello there.

hello

Why do you have such an affinity for gore? Did you shoot a watermelon with a dum dum bullet when you were younger?

Am I that obvious? ^^
I honestly don't know I just do. I'm a freak like that. Nothing in my childhood that stands out as a cause.

What is the film which first totally blew your mind regarding gore? What were the circumstances of your first watching it and when did it click for you?

Earliest recollection brings me to Nightmare on Elm Street. The Girl in the body bag. I was young when I swa it first. VERY young. I've always been exposed to horror movies before I was of an age to be legally watching them. So I guess the fact I was young enough to truly appreciate the scares of a horror that things started to go CLICK.

What is your favorite gory film? Why? What are your favorite parts?

Has to be The Thing (Carpenter's)
And the uncut one at that. It had everything you could want in a horror movie plus excellent special effects team. My favourite parts? The test when the men are tied to a chair an the alien is revealed. And also during the stomach eating of hands and the crawly head.

Let's pretend that somebody here doesn't like gory films. Which film would you suggest they try to watch to get into it? Why?

Hmmm. Probably Silence of the Lambs. It's a great film with nothing that would make you vomit and a great plot and cast. Got to go lightly at first.

My brother loves gore as much as anyone I know, but he still sometimes "braces himself" when he's watching a movie and thinks (or even knows, if he's rewatching) that something BAD is going to happen. Are you ever like that? Do you ever look at the screen from a sideways angle? If so, for what films?

I actually have a weak stomach so I'm always watching a particulary gory film at an angle. Can't think of any specific films.

How about another "let's pretend" scenario? You are watching a movie for the first time with a prospective significant other. If they like gore, what do you put on? If they don't like gore, what do you put on? Why?

I've never had a significant other and if I did they would watch what 'I' want to watch. He could have a choice but if I don't like it then tough I ain't gonna watch it.

I've heard the rumours of The Green Hornet movie too. I think Jackie Chan was considered for Bruce's part at one point.
When I heard about it, the talk was for . . .
Ernie Reyes Jr.

He would be a killer choice. They have waited too long to use Jackie. Hell, I doubt it ever happens, anyway. Hollywood is too busy slaughtering classic films.

And Stephen King may not be the best writer in the world but he certainly is my favourite. I tend to like his less popular stuff, like 'The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon' and ' Needful Things'. IT and The Stand are probably his best works overall though.
Ditto!
I don't know about that one, Tom Gordon . . . but I love Needful Things. IT, and The Stand are also two favorites of mine. As well as Storm of the Century. The Langoliers movie makes me laugh. I was really into it, and then toward the end, the Pac-Man looking creatures at the airport just ruined it for me. Weird!

I just can't decide on children. Do I slaughter the neighbour's kids or go on a town killing spree. Decision, decisions.
I'd like to take this time to remind you that Tom Cruise still exists.

That's a lot of cats!
And their own house too? Very spoilt.
I've only got the one cat, and Sammy and the two Guinea's. They cost a lot so I can't imagine the costs of nine cats plus paying for room and board.
Sammy, despite her heart and breathing is pretty much her normal self, acting like she isn't ill. Which means she wants to go on walks and she's not allowed. She's always been like that.
Yep, the light bill is more, obviously so, since I got them, but I could not handle them inside. I'm obsessed with vacuuming, etc, already. I am a neat freak.
People tease that they spied on me, when they created the Monica character for Friends. I've been that way my entire life. I came in one day, years ago, after shopping, and dropped my bags . . .
"You moved my things."
"I dusted."
"No, you moved my things."
"Yeah, to dust."
"They aren't right, now."

We're talking inches off, not turned right, and all. Yes, I'm anal. Needless to say I'm the only one to dust around here now.

It would appear I'm not the only one to make that comparison.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I think you are our only Brummie MoFo, Rev. As an ex-resident of that fair city I have a pertinent question...

Martin O'Neill - Messiah or jumpy little man from Kilrea?

I think you are our only Brummie MoFo, Rev. As an ex-resident of that fair city I have a pertinent question...

Martin O'Neill - Messiah or jumpy little man from Kilrea?
Where did you get I was a Brummie?! Lol. That was out of the blue. I only support Aston Villa cause I originally liked the name when I was 10.

I'm a veritible corucopia. I support a Birmingham team but was born in Peterborough yet have Scottish blood in me. I've lived most of my life in the Eastend but now live in Yorkshire. I get confused at myself sometimes.

As for Martin O'Niell, he ain't the messiah he's a very naughty boy.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS

Watch a movie with?

Grab a drink with?

Go to the beach with?

Grab some dinner with?

Break the law with?

Get high with?

Just hang out with?

Go sky diving with?

Travel with?

Start a band with?