New Flash Gordon movie

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

Sony's Columbia Pictures is in early talks to acquire the film rights for a big-screen adaptation of Flash Gordon that Breck Eisner would direct and Neal Moritz would produce. Eisner would also executive produce, says The Hollywood Reporter. The trade says:

"Flash" was originally a science fiction newspaper comic strip drawn by Alex Raymond in the 1930s and was created to compete with another sci-fi strip, "Buck Rogers." The strip was first adapted to the screen via Buster Crabbe serials and made into a lavish 1980 film starring Sam Jones but remembered more for its Queen score.

Flash was a sports player who travels to the planet Mongo with his lady love, Dale Arden, and the mad scientist Dr. Hans Zarkov. There, they discover a world ruled by Ming the Merciless and meet strange inhabitants such as the Hawkmen and the Sharkmen.

There are no writers on board the project yet.
Source

Just keep the soundtrack, just keep the soundtrack

Heard about this before, as of right now I am not too excited by what I am reading.

Lost in never never land
I'd think I would enjoy seeing another one made (or the first remade), I just don't know if I want to see them try and make a good one, or to try and make another cheesy cult-classic type of one like the first was.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

A system of cells interlinked
"Object approaching our control range... entering the sea of fire."