NBA Playoffs 2008

Tools    

Anyone else keeping up with the playoffs? I didn't notice a thread started on it and I'm really hyped to see the upcoming Hornets vs. Spurs game 7 on TNT coming up tonight! I never thought the Hornets would keep up this far and I'm expecting them to get to the next round. WIN OR GO HOME, that means go home Spurs, haha!

Anyone else pumped up???? This is my favorite time of year

-Hattori Hanzo

You're a Genius all the time
Yeah, these playoffs have been especially crazy. I'm kinda bummed the Cavs got knocked off, because I think the Celtics are pretty boring and I really wanted to see Lebron vs Kobe in the finals, but oh well. The playoffs really have been great, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining.

The Hornets/Spurs series hasn't seen a really close game yet, but so far game seven's been pretty back and forth. It's 51-42 with the Spurs in control right now, but I have a felling the Hornets are gonna pull it out. Chris Paul is just so dang exciting and unpredictable. You never know what he's gonna do; definitely my favorite player in the league. And I kinda like the Spurs, but I'm more than a little tired of them right now. Honestly, does anyone outside of San Antonio wanna see the Spurs hang on for another round?