The Brotherhood of the Wolf

Tools    

did anyone else see this preview at amelie or muholland drive. It looks really good comes out next friday the 11th.
its already out in europe, anyone here from europe or seen it yet?
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I haven't even heard of it, you have anymore info regarding its release and who's in it?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

it comes out January 11.
its a french movie directed by christopher gans. he did the live action version of the anime "crying freeman".
watch the trailer at: http://www.apple.com/trailers/univer...hood_tlr2.html

its about a werewolf that is killing women and children in some small town or something and two of the greatest hunter/warriors have to stop it.

Hey everyone,

I don’t know about all of you, but when I watch a movie I don’t like to be sitting there wondering what time it is going to end. I need the kind of flick that will keep me on the edge of my seat through out the whole movie. Let me tell you that Brotherhood of the Wolf does just that!!! Stars in this movie include Mark Darcascos, who starred in The Crow, and the beautiful Monica Bellucci recently had a spot in Maxim Magazine. And for those couple out for a scare, this new French foreign film combines the best in action & horror. I was checking out www.brotherhoodofthewolf.com and found all kinds of good stuff, like the movie trailer, interviews, and fight scenes!! Do you think this type of fighting style was used in the film was really used back in the 1700’s ?? That kinda threw me for a loop. Check it out and let me know what you think.

-- Moviefan4

gone
yeah this was out here 6 months ago or so, it was very entertaining, but was only out for a couple of weeks...

Trailer posted on the site a few days ago. Ta-da:
http://www.movieforums.com/trailers.html?id=15

It looks good. I dunno how wide it'll be released here for us Yanks. Hopefully wide enough to reach Pittsburgh, because I would like to check this flick out. Looks creepy...though it's apparently quite long. Subtitles abound, too, I hear.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
oh my god, TWT, you laugh like a girl?

i heard whisperings on the outskirts a long while back about this film then totally forgot about it; looking for something to see tonight, I saw the name and looked up it's info. looks like it'll be very good, if I can convince anybody to go with me to see anything with subtitles. sigh!

btw, it's playing at a Century Theater - a major chain out here. Not everyone, but still ... that means it might be playing near ya.

Yes, I laugh a bit like a girl. Didn't you hear me in the conference? Not REALLY girl-like...but pretty high-pitched. At least, that's the way it sounds to me.

doesnt come out here in Vegas till the 25th and as for the fight scenes, isnt the guy supposed to be native american in the movie? that could be where they get the style