Hotseat! Grill a MoFo:Godoggo

Tools    

Another MoFo who snuck in during one of my extended absences.

For this infraction I will go especially hard on you.

Well, your profile is lacking in any form of information to use against you so i'll have to improvise.

1). What continent do you hail from?

2). What, to date, has been your greatest success?

3). What is your greatest failure?

4). What is your greatest weakness?

5). What do your friends say is the best thing about you?

6). Why do you wear that gawdawful blue eyeliner?

7). Which MoFo is sexiest?

Let's just see how you do.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Acckk. I almost missed my turn. I have been camping in the woods, then recovering from camping in the woods. Please forgive my tardiness.

1). What continent do you hail from?
North America. America is my country and Florida would be my state.

2). What, to date, has been your greatest success? Your not going to be easy on me are you? Only the second question and already so serious. Um, I've really not had much success so far in my life, so I guess I would have to say waking up, growing up, and sobering up in order to go back to college in order to be succesful.

3). What is your greatest failure? My family and not being able to resolve my issues wih them.
4). What is your greatest weakness? Kryptonite. No seriously, I worry way too much.
5). What do your friends say is the best thing about you? That I am quirky and fun. That I am a good friend.

6). Why do you wear that gawdawful blue eyeliner? Because it makes me so damn sexy.
7). Which MoFo is sexiest? See above. If I were to exclude myself though everyone knows the devil is sexy, but then so are cowboys. So I guess I would leave it to you and Mr. Pike to fight that one out.

I have a question! What does your user name mean?
I was afraid someone would ask me that. Just because the answer is terribly boring and uncreative. When prompted for a user name my mind drew a blank. In my line of sight was a remote for an automatic fetching machine for my dogs. The name of the machine is Go Dog Go.

Aha! See why I love these things? I have a whole bunch of little threads to pull on now that I didn't have before.

1). Where did you go camping?
2). Who did you go camping with?
3). Was it a tent/hike type of camping or a pull the trailer type of camping?
4). Were you born in Florida?
5). What was your major in college and/or what type of career do you aspire to?
6). So you are a quirky and fun worry wart? What do you worry most about?
7). Do you like my game?

For the record, I like godoggo. I also like oggodog had you have happened to see that remote in a mirror.

8). In fact, let's play on that idea for a moment... when you look in the mirror what do you see that you most like?

That'll do for now. I have a feeling this is going to be interesting. Also, Mr. Pike is ABSOLUTELY no competition .

1). Where did you go camping? My friends own some land outside of a place called Bell, Florida. It is just land, no houses.
2). Who did you go camping with? There was about 40 to 50 people, but I personally camped with two of my close friends.
3). Was it a tent/hike type of camping or a pull the trailer type of camping? I was in a tent, but there were two motorhomes there. It got down to 50 degrees. BRRR
4). Were you born in Florida? Nope. I hail from Cincinnati Ohio.
5). What was your major in college and/or what type of career do you aspire to? Still in college majoring in Behavioral Sciences. I want to work with at risk teens and also be a dog trainer. And yes, my major would benefit me in both areas. I can go into more details, if anyone is interested.
6). So you are a quirky and fun worry wart? What do you worry most about? Well, classes, my job, money that I don't have, if I am as smart as I would like to be, things I should be doing, things I may should have not have said, things of that nature.
7). Do you like my game? Love it. How better to get to know people than to ask them questions.

For the record, I like godoggo. I also like oggodog had you have happened to see that remote in a mirror. Now see, I like that one better.

8). In fact, let's play on that idea for a moment... when you look in the mirror what do you see that you most like? My eyes for sure. I have been told that I resemble Liza Minnelli a bit in the eyes, which is a huge compliment to me. I adore her.

That'll do for now. I have a feeling this is going to be interesting. I hope so. The worst thing anyone could ever say to me is that I am boring.

I'm feeling bipolar today, so I'm thinking we should go in different directions although I still have more questions as a result of your responses.

So, are you a guy or a girl? I apologize if you've made it evident elsewhere, I'm sometimes slow on the uptake.

What is your favorite comfort food?

Since we're perusing things of the culinary nature, what is your favorite grilled food?

What's your favorite dessert?

What's your favorite intoxicating beverage?

Have you ever been in a fist fight?

What was the first name of the first person you kissed (in a non familial way)?

What's your favorite holiday?

What animal would you liken yourself to? Why?

If you were to liken yourself to a color what would it be? Why?

So, are you a guy or a girl? I apologize if you've made it evident elsewhere, I'm sometimes slow on the uptake.
I am female.

What is your favorite comfort food? As of now it is those crunchy garlic rounds with brushetta.

Since we're perusing things of the culinary nature, what is your favorite grilled food? Mushroom and asiago chicken sausage. It is sooo good.

What's your favorite dessert? I am not terribly fond of dessert, but I like tiramisu every once in a while.

What's your favorite intoxicating beverage? Vodka tonics

Have you ever been in a fist fight? Nope, not even close to one. I am not a violent person in any sort of way.

What was the first name of the first person you kissed (in a non familial way)? Jim Murphy. He was my first boyfriend in junior high. I thought I would die after we broke up.

What's your favorite holiday? Halloween. The weather starts cooling off and it's fun to go and revist scary movies.

What animal would you liken yourself to? Why? This question is easy. My inner animal is a ferret for sure. They are prone to extreme bouts of silliness, but are completely stubborn to the point of obsessiveness if there is a task they feel they must complete or an object they want.. They sleep hard and play hard.

If you were to liken yourself to a color what would it be? Why? Brown. It's earthy

I love ferrets! I had one that my brother inexplicably named 'stardock'. What a devil that one was. She poked a hole in the lining underneath the couch and would crawl up into it from underneath. She learned to unsnap the phone cord and would do so and then drag it way up inside the couch. She stole my brother's keys once too. We never found those.

Anyways, good, I like your image/perception of brown and your beverage of choice.

Shall we continue?

1). What is your favorite sound?
2). Do you play a musical instrument?
3). Why did you include The Deerhunter in your favorite movie list?
4). Do you practice any religion?
5). Do you believe in the death penalty? Why or why not?
6). Are a fan at all of Shakespeare? If so which is your favorite work?
7). Do you know where your ancestors came from? How long ago?
8). Will you please describe in detail your favorite garment?
9). Do you still hear from Jim Murphy?
10). What color are your eyes? (I know their general shape now )

Okay, for now. You're not off the hook yet though.

She learned to unsnap the phone cord and would do so and then drag it way up inside the couch. She stole my brother's keys once too. We never found those.

Apparently your brother never found Stardock's hidey hole. This is where they store all of thier stolen artifacts.

1). What is your favorite sound? Rain. Everytime I am stressed out, I wish it would rain. Nothing sounds as soothing.

2). Do you play a musical instrument? Sort of. I kind of taught myself how to play the harmonica, but I am mostly faking.

3). Why did you include The Deerhunter in your favorite movie list?
The Deerhunter is one of those movies that I just couldn't stop thinking about after I watched it. I went to bed thinking about it, and had to watch it again the next day. Both Walken and Deniro blew me away in it. And as with any movie in my "top lists" I have to be very emotionally invested in the characters and it has to hold up to many viewings. The Deerhunter does both of those things.

4). Do you practice any religion? No. I do not believe in god.

5). Do you believe in the death penalty? Why or why not?
This is the first question that I am having a hard time answering. I am against. It is such an emotional issue, but not believing that the death penalty deters crime, I feel I must be against it. Last year Danny Rolling was executed for murders he committed in 1990, so this issue was discussed a lot around these parts. I do hope those families feel a sense of closure, but I have a problem with allowing the death penalty to exist for reasons of vengence.

6.)Are a fan at all of Shakespeare? If so which is your favorite work? Yes, I am. Macbeth.

7). Do you know where your ancestors came from? How long ago?
I know very little of my geneaology. I do know there is some English, German, and French in there somewhere
8). Will you please describe in detail your favorite garment?
I was actually wearing it so I had to take it off to look at it. It is a black Zoo York pullover hoodie. On the front is an outline of a skull and crossbones. The material inside the skull and crossbones is a dark green camouflage. In the head of the skull is the zoo york logo in black material. It has a big pocket in front and is of thick material. Oh and the stitching on the shoulders is white. You said you wanted detail.

9). Do you still hear from Jim Murphy? No, and I would rather keep it that way. I like remembering people the way they were and what they meant to me then.

10). What color are your eyes? (I know their general shape now ) Brown, with an orangey tint to them.

Hope you don't mind if I ask a few questions...

1) If you could change one feature on your face, what would it be?

2) Did you ever talk to the monster in your closet when you were younger?

3) If you could follow one celebrity around for a month, who would it be?

4) Do you march to your own drums or someone else’s?

5) Do you like The Beatles? And if so, what is your favorite song?

6) Who do you admire more than anyone else? And why?

7) Buried or cremated?

8) If you could go back in time and witness one historical event, what would it be?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm double checking these. This was back when I was so busy making games, I barely posted anywhere else.

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

Name the movie you hate the most.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

Theater, or home theater?

Dogs, or cats?

What is your favorite theater snack?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS

Watch a movie with?

Grab a drink with?

Go to the beach with?

Grab some dinner with?

Break the law with?

Get high with?

Just hang out with?

Go sky diving with?

Travel with?

Suspect's Reviews

Hey, this thread got resurrected! I haven't had much time (other than to lurk) for movieforums lately so I guess this is a good way to jump back in.

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?
My Life as a Dog.
It's unexplainable how much I love that movie.

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?
Sort of. I do not like Angelina Jolie and if I am on the fence about watching a movie she might be enough of a con that I might not watch it. However, like in the case of The Good Shepherd, I wanted to see enough that she did not factor into it.

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?
Well, let's just get the first one out of the way; I would have to meet Benicio del Toro and everyone can just use their imagination for that one. Even though she doesn't seem like the most approachable person in the world, I would still love to meet Barbara Streisand and maybe watch Funny Girl with her. Or maybe she'd sing Love on the Rocks with me. I'd want to meet Johnny Depp because he knows (or knew) so many interesting people. I love to discuss Hunter S. Thompson with him. I think I'd like to have drinks with Christopher Walken. He just seems like he'd be someone cool to have drinks with. Finally, shopping with Parker Posey, because she is fabulous!

Name the movie you hate the most
I'd have to say Austin Powers. I'm sure there are worse movies, but I don't seem to get subjected to them as much as I do this one. I find the whole thing very irritating.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?
My hobbies routinely change in order of importance, but right now I am obsessed with working out.

Theater, or home theater?
Home.

Dogs or cats?
Dogs for sure.

What is your favorite theater snack?
Popcorn is a must!

Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS

This one is hard. I haven't had the chance to get to know everyone as well as I would like to, but here goes.

Watch a movie with? I'd have to say Prospero. I think I have very similar tastes in movies as him.

Grab a drink with? Sir Toose on this one.

Go to the beach with? Nebbit, so I can go to the Australian beaches!

Grab some dinner with? Yoda. I think he would make for great dinner conversation.

Break the law with? Holden Pike seems like the right person here.

Get high with? Don't do that.

Just hang out with? I am going to put two names here. Destiny and Caitlyn. Both seem fun and nice.

Go sky diving with? TheUsualSuspect for making me answer such a hard question!

Travel with? Any MoFo who would rather rough it and camp than sleep in a nice hotel!

I'm sure they can imagine many ways, and meanings for it.
I think the first question should go to TheUsualSuspect, then. First, ask him what exactly he meant, and then we will know if these people answered accurately, or not.
It is the norm to assume that he meant high, as in wasted. Normally when someone means alcohol, they say get drunk. Normally when they mean drugs, they say get high. I would say just about everyone thought the same way with the other question. Who would you grab a drink with? I assume he meant alcohol of some type.
Everyone that was asked these questions, answered with the same thing in mind, I do believe.

Hey, this thread got resurrected! I haven't had much time (other than to lurk) for movieforums lately so I guess this is a good way to jump back in.

My Life as a Dog . . .
I've never heard of that movie, My Life as a Dog, but spell-checker wants to change your name to Doggy. I just felt like sharing that with you.

Well, let's just get the first one out of the way; I would have to meet Benicio del Toro and everyone can just use their imagination for that one.
I can't begin to imagine what you mean.

I'd have to say Austin Powers. I'm sure there are worse movies, but I don't seem to get subjected to them as much as I do this one. I find the whole thing very irritating.
They were funny, but honestly I am soooo over them, and it didn't take too long, either. The kinky, dirty jokes are over-kill. Big-time!

My hobbies routinely change in order of importance, but right now I am obsessed with working out.
Very cool!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
So, you've never misunderstood a question before or answered it in more than one way? I really don't care what the interviewer meant; I care what he said. But that's why I'm an underachieving bum. I now promise to stop going off topic in this thread.

I never said I did, or don't. I'm simply saying why they maybe . . . probably answered the question in that way. That they were probably assuming, instead of being limited in their views . . . thoughts.
This isn't off topic. I never said it was.