Saw 5

Tools    

With Saw IV not due out for another couple of weeks, Saw V and Saw VI are already in the works as confirmed from horror website Bloody Disgusting. Lionsgate signed David Hackl, who was the production designer for SAW 2, SAW 3, and SAW 4.

Actually, Hackle was even in talks to helm SAW 4 but the studio decided to bring Bousman back instead. Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan will be working on the script, and they will be going into production comes this Christmas.

this movie went bad after Cary Elwes decided to start making horrible movies.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

This could be wrong, but I've read a review of Saw IV over at Rotten Tomatoes, apparently a real one. This is supposed to be the twist:

WARNING: "Saw IV Twist Ending" spoilers below
Saw IV takes place during Saw III. The autopsy scene seen in that gory trailer is actually the very end of Saw IV. Hence, why the people who made Saw IV kept saying "Jigsaw is alive in this one!" because he really is - it's set during Saw III when he was alive.

Also - and this is far more interesting than that, but not surprising - a third killer is revealed. Someone you won't expect.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Oh and for all Saw fans (like me) there are going to be 10 Saw films
To mimic nearly all of Jigsaw's victims:

NOOOOOOOO!

Oh and for all Saw fans (like me) there are going to be 10 Saw films
I heard there was only going to be 6.

I loved all 4 movies, and i cant wait for this one

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love the saw films, and im really looking forward to see the twists and turns in this film.

I was a pretty big fan of the first Saw the suspense and twist was all done well and kept me on the edge of my seat.

Saw II kept me interested but overall not that special

Saw III I enjoyed more than the second just because it was a lot more brutal with its traps but the story was still not that good.

I couldn't even finish Saw IV it was just plain bad in my book and if there will be 6 more I'm giving part V a chance and if it disappoints again I'm done with this money hungry series.

Ahhhhh!

I loved all the movies.
BUT, they should have just made 3.

It's always been 6 from what I've heard.
Yes they are making 6.