Billy Bob + Not Another Teen Movie

Tools    

Radioactive Spider Blood
Does anyone know if the actor playing the Billy Bob character (originally from Varsity Blues) in Not Another Teen Movie is the same actor to play him in VB?

In the previews they look almost identical. Just curious. Thanks

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Yes. Ron Lester, who played the rotund Billy Bob in Varisty Blues and the fat fry cook in Good Burger, is in Not Another Teen Movie. His character's name this time is Reggie Ray.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
What are your thoughts on this movie?

Personally, it looks to be somewhat hilarious.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

If your definition of "somewhat hilarious" means one mild laugh every twenty minutes and most of those being revealed in the trailer, then I do agree, Not Another Teen Movie looks somewhat hilarious.

I'm betting it's about as hilarious as Scary Movie 2.

This movie looks about as funny as a dead baby. Although I will admit, I laughed sooo loudly when they did the "token black guy" joke. That was hilarious! Still, I'm willing to bet that's the funniest joke in the movie.

Isn't it ironic that this movie is going to attract just as many teens as the movies it parodies?

Now With Moveable Parts
I laughed at that too...." Blang, blang." wait. Was it blang or bling? I'm not down with that jivin verbage most of the tizzime