WHY WHY WHY: Forrest Gump II

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Forre...quel-4626.html

Don't quote me on anything, my friend just sent it to me, so it very well might not be legit.

At any rate, this is a movie you just plain don't make a sequel to. Period. It's like making Titanic 2 or The English Patient 2. Certain films just can't have a sequel, no matter how hard you try.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I've heard about this. I doubt anything will come of it. Tom Hanks has said in interviews that he wouldn't want to play Forrest Gump a second time.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Who says Hollywood's run out of ideas and lacks creativity and originality..........me for a start.
If life is like a box of chocolates, then this would be the coffee one that everyone tries to avoid!!!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Movie Forums Extra
so does anyone know if this movie is happening or no?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
You can call it unoriginal or a cash-in if you want, but it is based off the original author's second book, Gump & Co. The book is still very funny and continues the trend of Forrest happening upon major political/cultural events of the '80s and '90s. It is much more of a comedy than the original.

By this threads obvious logic, if adapting a film from a book is a signing of having no new ideas in Hollywood, then the first Forrest Gump should be crapped upon as well.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
They tried making this years ago, but the author said he was screwed over on "the film's success" or something like that.

Suspect's Reviews

I really seriously don't think this film will pick up somewhere and if it does with some miricle it will not fly, especially without Mr. Hanks or Mr. Sinise onboard. The book actually was not that bad, in which it focuses on Gump's successes as a shrimping boat Captain and Liet. Dan is his Mate. I just don't see it well represented into cinema. I hope the high up will also see this soon enough before they put out something that could bring down the greatness of the first film will all know.

This would be pathetic, I agree with the poster who said some films just DONT need sequels... Well said!

Someone needs their fill.
Stupid sequel is as stupid sequel does.