Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
I have a couple films planned out.

From Up on Poppy Hill is going to be the first Goro Miyazaki I see.

Then another Hayao Miyazaki film is in order. The Castle of Cagliostro

I might also watch Iron Man.

incredible movie ! one of my favorite of all time Norton and Pepper rocks and the ending is very nice !

Saw about 45 minutes of a strange, edited version of this (no sex stuff/nudity) and stopped once I realized it was edited. This will be my first time watching the real thing all the way through.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wolf.JPG
Views:	1065
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	13400  

Badlands (1973)

Believe it or not. This is only my first Malick film ever. Somehow I managed to keep away from this famous director's films.
A shame that many other people didn't.

I'm going to try one from the MoFo top 100 Western's list; it's my first John Wayne movie

The Duke! my Grandpa's favorite actor, that's all we used to watch over holidays when i was a kid. gotta watch Rio Bravo

the Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (also has Jimmy Stewart)

also loved Chisum (1970) when i was a kid, may be dated now... has Glenn Corbett as Pat Garret. always liked that dude

Meek's Cutoff

I'm going to try one from the MoFo top 100 Western's list; it's my first John Wayne movie

I don't think I've ever been more let down by an ending than in this movie.

I don't think I've ever been more let down by an ending than in this movie.
I didn't see this post until after, but it bothered me also and I didn't know if it was just me. It didn't ruin the movie for me like the one Honeykid mentioned, but it lost a half popcorn from my rating.

Watch Haute Tension. That'll do it. Also, most Stephen King adaptations, too.
I've seen High Tension, and I remember the ending was ridiculous and made much of what came before it not even make sense, but Red River was on its way to becoming one of my favorite movies of all time and then it completely fizzled out near the end. That's what made the ending so disappointing. A lot of movies have much worse endings than Red River, but none of those others movies flirt with greatness the way Red River does.

As for Stephen King, he struggles with endings himself, so it's no surprise the same thing occurs in some of the adaptations.