Sedai's Little Sis

Tools    

Hey All..

My brother is making me do this, even though I am scared! I am not a 'movie-buff' per se but I have lately discovered a new love for going to the theater, again. The last flick I saw was the new HP but I won't say anything about it cause Mikey hasn't seen it yet. you'll notice that some of the movies I like are of the younger generation and that's because I have three kids so most of the time when I go to the movies it with them And now I am going to find out who pees in their shower.
Well, nice to meet ya!

~Heidi

A system of cells interlinked
Hiya lil' Sis! Glad you are on board here at my daily hang out! This place contains a great group of people to waste time with daily. If any of them give you crap, you just let me know!

Welcome to MoFo!

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Glad you joined, but there's something seriously wrong if you end up in Mike's insignificant little shadow.

Just playin' Sedai! Welcome Heidi.

You ready? You look ready.
Hiya. I've had a lot of fun getting to know Mikey and I can't wait to get to know you. You got yourself a great brother. Welcome.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hey there, Heidi!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Hi Heidi! Welcome, glad you could come.

Sedai - Those candy I U's is so corny and I think they are meant for a sex partner...lol just teasing.

Heidi-ho.

I'm an idiot.
Hahahahaha!

Hi.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Put me in your pocket...
Hello Sedai's Little Sis. Welcome to MoFo.

How old are your kids? Do you live close to Sedai?

It is good to have someone here who can tell us those little secrets about good 'ol (Aes) Sedai. Like why is his hair so grey?

Welcome to the flock.

::shudder::

This whole first name basis thing is getting a little awkward for me. I mean- this is the net, right? Whatever happened to the days when things were completley anonymous around here?

WampaStomp13 should always be WampaStomp13, MementoFrEaK should always be Memento FrEaK.Not Dan. Not Lisa. Or what have you.

So needless to say, Im not sure who this mikey fellow is, but if you're in anyway associated with the one they call Sedai, im sure you'll fit right in.

Welcome to the board.

And i promise i will try to get over my cyber-relationship issues...

Relax geekin all's good. There's many Mikes in this world, just as there is many geekins in this world...and Sarahs too... Hi, I'm Sarah :O

Hey All..

My brother is making me do this, even though I am scared!
Scared of us
you'll notice that some of the movies I like are of the younger generation and that's because I have three kids
I can't beleive yopu have 3 children you look so young but hey I am an old Fart and everyone looks young to me
Well, nice to meet ya!~Heidi
Hi Heidi

Watch out the person above you if you get to know her, you will get to love her Hi Gummy girl

Welcome. I'm a real pain, but you'll get used to it.