Sedai's Little Sis

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Thanks for being so kind to my sis, folks.

Yes Bobby, they call me Uncle Mikey....

Hello there. Nice to know we have another Sedai in town! I just hope you aren't a Nolan basher like your brother...

Welcome to MoFo!

The Adventure Starts Here!
::shudder::

This whole first name basis thing is getting a little awkward for me. I mean- this is the net, right? Whatever happened to the days when things were completley anonymous around here?

WampaStomp13 should always be WampaStomp13, MementoFrEaK should always be Memento FrEaK.Not Dan. Not Lisa. Or what have you.

And i promise i will try to get over my cyber-relationship issues...
I totally agree with you! I met my husband online and I still call him Wayne313.

And he's been known to say "Austruck" while in my presence but I think it's an adjective then. We won't go there because Yoda can't afford the therapy if we do.

Oh, and WELCOME, HEIDI! My brother's name is Mike too, but my kids call him Uncle Mike. I may just have to get them to use Mikey, though. It sounds so much more ... humbling.

Hi Heidi and welcome... 'bout time Sedai showed you the way home...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Where are you Seds sis how can we get all the goss on Seds if you are not here i know you have children etc but please keep in touch