The Proposal

Tools    

Plot

A pushy boss forces her young assistant to marry her in order to keep her Visa status in the U.S. and avoid deportation to Canada.

Cast

Sandra Bullock
Ryan Reynolds
Mary Steenburgen
Craig T. Nelson
Betty White
Denis O'Hare
Malin Akerman

Theaters: June 12, 2009

This sounds like something I'd go see if I needed a nap...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yea same another boring romantic comedy. I really liked Ryan Reynolds cameo in Blade Trinity :P

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Ryan Reynolds didn't have a cameo in Blade Trinity, he was just in it lol

but yeah romantic comedies are my least favorite genre and i wish Ryan Reynolds would quit doing them v.v and Sandra Bullock is freakishly skinny in that poster

Sounds good. I love Sandra Bullock, shes an amazing actress. Ill look out for this movie

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I saw this today. Sandra looked GREAT in it. That was quite a surprise because in the trailer for her latest film she looks pretty cut on. Gotta love the pencil skirt and heels on a body that can handle it.

Mary Steenburgen was lovely as always. Both my teens think she is hawt!

Betty White was fun.

Ryan Reynolds had a lot of sincere appeal.

It was a sweet little movie for a $1.00.

Bryan Singer for Superman.
I really like this movie, i ended up seeing it twice in cinema's and can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I'm always in the mood for a funny romantic comedy.

Reynolds and Bullock were sooo funny together.

OUCH! i'm good for a few romantic comedies myself. not that id break an arm and a leg for it, but, a few snores in between the scenes will do... just don't hog the popcorn!