What film(s) make people the most angry?

Tools    

I think Titanic managed stimulating every emotion (sorrow, happiness, anger) fantastically. I don't even think it's a guilty pleasure for me- I genuinely love it. Along with Pride and Prejudice. Great movies.

For me, the two most frustrating movies I've ever seen are The Village and this year's Green Lantern. The could have been so much more!!

98 percent of films I spend my hard earned money on and are a complete waste of money, and the other 2% are foreign language films that are kicking ass

The Smurfs and Movie 43.

Both are complete wastes of time and talent (obviously not counting Katy Perry, who has no talent).
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Finished here. It's been fun.
Prometheus-I anticipated this movie so much. It looked soo perfect from the trailers. A modern day 2001 if you will. Instead it was a mediocre sci-fi action flick smh. Makes me mad that Ridley Scott dropped the ball so much and that he wants to make another Blade Runner.

Citizen Kane-Kane's 2nd wife(the singer) pisses me off towards the end. She literally has everything and yet she complains Charles doesn't get her anything and she ends up leaving the man all alone.

If I understand this correctly I think Oliver Stone could win this thread because most of his films(well,all that I've seen basically) are somehow provoking.Born On The 4th On July and Platoon demotes war,Natural Born Killers inspired real life killings,JFK kicks the government and Alexander..well it's just bad and people are mad about it. Only The Doors seems like the most innocent(although it still has this drug and inaccuracy thing) and I haven't seen the rest of his work.

Prometheus-I anticipated this movie so much. It looked soo perfect from the trailers. A modern day 2001 if you will. Instead it was a mediocre sci-fi action flick smh. Makes me mad that Ridley Scott dropped the ball so much and that he wants to make another Blade Runner.

Citizen Kane-Kane's 2nd wife(the singer) pisses me off towards the end. She literally has everything and yet she complains Charles doesn't get her anything and she ends up leaving the man all alone.
I agree completely with Prometheus.

Films make me angry when they have good/great actors in put are an absolute pile of shite, and I think 'if only I had the budget to direct this cast'.

I usually don't get angry at movies, I'm good at having fun when a movie sucks. But when they take a good source material and **** all over it, then, I'll be throwing **** at the screen.

The only film I've really said anything against was Skyfall. With all its hype, I failed to see what the fuss was about.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
I'm typically offended by Hollywood attempts at dealing with serious issues. They normally tackle it so poorly and superficially, but are so proud of themselves for being serious and wrap everything up with a tonally disconnected and offensive ending. I was particularly offended by Silver Linings Playbook last year. It was not only a terribly directed and especially edited film, but it used mental illness in a disgusting, unrealistic and manipulative way. It basically tried to make mental illness cute and quirky by the time it got into romantic comedy mode.

I'm typically offended by Hollywood attempts at dealing with serious issues. They normally tackle it so poorly and superficially, but are so proud of themselves for being serious and wrap everything up with a tonally disconnected and offensive ending. I was particularly offended by Silver Linings Playbook last year. It was not only a terribly directed and especially edited film, but it used mental illness in a disgusting, unrealistic and manipulative way. It basically tried to make mental illness cute and quirky by the time it got into romantic comedy mode.
Did it? Russelll's own son has bipolar disorder and OCD, that's why he was attracted to the book/script/project. In terms of its setting it was always going to be a difficult film to make, and I honestly think Russell does it right, I don't think he used the mental illness in a manipulative way and in no way did he make the illness look 'cute and quirky'.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Did it? Russelll's own son has bipolar disorder and OCD, that's why he was attracted to the book/script/project. In terms of its setting it was always going to be a difficult film to make, and I honestly think Russell does it right, I don't think he used the mental illness in a manipulative way and in no way did he make the illness look 'cute and quirky'.
The way that he tried to make the characters appealing to the audience was based off of the actor's attractiveness and the endearing components of their disorders. Plus, the way that he conforms his characters to a predetermined romantic comedy plot undermines any character building that he attempted in the not bad first half hour. Never before have meet-cutes felt so misplaced and ill-conceived.

First film that came to mind for me on this subject was the 2005 film CRASH...I remember going to the IMDB message board on that film for the first time and never seeing such heated arguments and passionate resentment of a single film in my entire life. This was a movie that apparently ruffled a whole lot of feathers.

There's somebody on this forum who's expressed projected anger with a film. Maybe (s)he should post here and clear their head. Hmm?

Define "angry", a bad movie doesn't make me angry neither does a mediocre movie that's overpraised. I don't care much about the ideology presented in a movie so movies like The Inconvinient Truth don't make me angry, but I get angry at some characters such as those of Scorsese's films.