Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Crimewave (1985) (Dir. Sam Raimi)

Sam Raimi breathes life into an early Coen Brothers script to produce a mindbending acme noir. Chewing the scenery is an understatement when Bruce Campbell's brand of camp doesn't stick out in any major way. Several Chuck Jones style gags are played straight from frying pan smacks to getting air mailed to Uruguay. Zany sound effects and surreal lighting are used pointedly to accent the feverish universe. This is truly a product of the 80s, for better or for worse.

http://boxd.it/aPJtf

I have to return some videotapes...
Little Men (2016) -
++

Nice indie film, you can smell the Sundance from a mile away, but it has great themes and shows the trials and tribulations of friendship.

Films and films
a better tomorrow 2 by John Woo.....7.5/10 ...... a classic

Hard Target By John Woo.....6/10 ..... could have been way better

Far from Men by David Oelhoffen.......6/10...... Great cinematography

Films and films
Dheepan by Jacques Audiard......7/10

dont know if it was worth the palm d'or ... but nevertheless one fantastic movie

Welcome to the human race...
MacGruber -
, maybe

Still trying to decide how much of a comedy's rating should be based on how many laughs it gets.

Pieces (1982)

It's 1942 in Boston when a messed up little boy brutally murders his mean mommy. Fast forward to 40 years later, and someone is slaughtering the hot coeds on campus, usually when they're in some state of undress (my favorite state). This is an excellent bad movie that's a must see for slasher fans. Hot chicks, brutal murders, unintentionally funny dialogue, cheesy music, and two shock scenes once you think the movie is over.

Full movie on YouTube-

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
^ I contemplated the idea of watching this yesterday.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Akira -

"Seriously wtf did I just saw" would be common comment but not my opinion, I like this movie, its quality of animation is amazing despite the year it was released. And the plot always has this trama that makes you keep watching. A downer may be the end, I didn't like that much but I did like all the deep meanings!

OMG!!! I so wanted to be a walrus when I was young
(personally I blame John, Paul, George & Ringo)

That is Tusk, AND IT IS BRILLIANT!

Very polarizing though. You either love it or have it.
Yeah sorry I'm just doing what stupid people do , critizising something I don't know about. I didn't saw the movie so I shouldn't say anything about it XD

Yeah sorry I'm just doing what stupid people do , critizising something I don't know about. I didn't saw the movie so I shouldn't say anything about it XD
No apology necessary. I never took offense. I was trying to recommend it. Give it a shot. I showed it to my GF, and she FREAKED when she saw the walrus. To the point of screaming "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Nära livet [Brink of Life] (1958) -

I give up. Five stars.