THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I have both of them, but I'll be happy to upgrade them... my copy of Eraserhead is a full-screen piece of sh*t.

Rushmore is the only criterion bluray I have. My first priority is to get all the Anderson stuff, then Ill dig into other stuff. I know they got some Altman and 12 Angry Men that I will want.

I decided to go bluray a couple years ago and got rid of my DVD collection. I like starting from scratch but miss a lot of the titles I had.

Oh damn I don't know. At least 400, I think? That's just my own personal collection, and not counting my dad's collection.

It might be just a bit under that, actually. I just checked my collection log on Film Aficionado, and it says I have 365, but I've gotten more since then. I'd say I have... about 390.

Is Macbeth good? Polanski doing Shakespeare sounds awesome.
You answered your own question, but I've posted about it several times.
I recommended it in the 70's thread, too. It really good.

I'm going to make a spiritual sequel to An American Werewolf in London, call it An English Werewolf in America, and people will be confused why I specified that he's English.

Yeah, but stupid people would be thinking "aren't all Americans English though?"

so Im thinking about writing a short story.. got to get the logistics down first then I will start to write...