What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Tacitus
I'm just glad they didn't deport you before your Visa expired...
Yes I am lucky

You ready? You look ready.
Was just playing some Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. Holy freaking crap it's awesome. Can't wait to get a new video card.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
Was just playing some Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion. Holy freaking crap it's awesome. Can't wait to get a new video card.
I keep getting thrown in jail for trying to steal a horse. 5000 gold is way too much.

Typing This

almost finishing chapter 3 of my book, writers block not helped by Diagnosis Murder, and there was I thinking Dick Van Dyke was still stuck up Mary Poppins chimney (all hope is lost)

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Dog Day Afternoon Nap
almost finishing chapter 3 of my book, writers block not helped by Diagnosis Murder, and there was I thinking Dick Van Dyke was still stuck up Mary Poppins chimney (all hope is lost)
Yes... but that Dick used the drunk excuse on that open slot and had it signed by Epstein's bartender.

Drinking a diet DP and eating Pretzel sticks....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
Getting ready to leave work and am still on a bit of a high. T'was a very good day.

Sammy...driving myself crazy paid off.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Aniko
T'was a very good day.
I can just imagine Annie driving home in her scarlet Ferrari listening to Ice Cube...

I bet you didn't even have to use your A-K.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Trying to decide on my top 100....

Glad you had a good day Annie...
are you going to make a thread?