The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

We wanted to go to a mountain but we got lost.

Not a bad place to get lost.

Also Burgas, Bulgaria, every year they make different sand figures for the summer season. This year those were the ones.

And the seven riilski lakes, still angry I got my shoe on the picture, and sadly on purpose. Now I regret doing so.

JayDee you look really nice cool hair! and cute dog too!

ah look at you n3wt you look really happy now, and the kids too. I love those South Wales beaches that go on forever. Hope you're settling in to your new place ok

Tenshi - good photos. Sand sculptures are so cool

Christine's right, sand sculptures are great. Even those ones.

Look at n3wt, showing of because the sun's out in Wales. It's good that you have photographic evidence, though, n3wt. Ring the Vatican, you might get it declared an official miracle.

I just looked thru this thread... Everyone has nice pictures but I decided that there are some members I can no longer give certain movie recommendations out to... why? Because you look under the age of 18!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
A Scot and Scotty dog! So cute! You look cool too dude. Nice shirt!
Thank you very much GS. It's not often I'm considered cool. Although I should point out that Jock is not technically a Scotty dog. He's a West Highland White Terrier. And you know what, here's another little pic of him. I'm much more comfortable showing him off rather than myself.

Nice spot with the shirt. I have many a geeky shirt in my wardrobe referencing films/TV shows/comics, it's pretty much my 'look'.

Here's what the shirt looks like without the white ball of fluff blocking the design

I've also got a Spidey version

Well thank you very much. You're all making me feel very attractive! I can't remember the last time I had such an ego boost!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Christine's right, sand sculptures are great. Even those ones.

Look at n3wt, showing of because the sun's out in Wales. It's good that you have photographic evidence, though, n3wt. Ring the Vatican, you might get it declared an official miracle.
It was a shock to see the sun We have had some glorious weather down here recently for October.

ah look at you n3wt you look really happy now, and the kids too. I love those South Wales beaches that go on forever. Hope you're settling in to your new place ok

Tenshi - good photos. Sand sculptures are so cool
Cheers Christine we are loving it here and I was telling HK, we have had so many visitors recently, I think they just want to come to go to the beach
Beachin' pics, n3wt (pun intended)
Cheers man

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
From the look on the dog's face, I'm wondering where your hands are...
Oh come on now man! Seriously that's not cool. There are a few people on here I'd expect that kind of thing from but not you Slob. You've disappointed me.

Never saw this pictures thread.. okay here is my dog

Here is the pumpin I carved yesterday

And here is a BTS shot from when I murdered someone in a short film

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Here is the pumpin I carved yesterday
Holy sh*t! It's Ebola!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I guess I should actually post myself too

Normal Look:

Cross dressed:

I'm working on a comedy right now that I'll star as the main character that switches back and forth between genders

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm pretty sure some men would try to molest you had you come out in this costume in the middle of the night.

I'm pretty sure some men would try to molest you had you come out in this costume in the middle of the night.
I went out to a bar once like that on NYE. I had one guy keep trying to take me into the bathroom with him :roll eyes:

Didn't even offer to buy me a drink

I guess I should actually post myself too

I'm working on a comedy right now that I'll star as the main character that switches back and forth between genders
Nice job with the make up, hair and the detail with the breasts. How long does it take to do?

Nice job with the make up, hair and the detail with the breasts. How long does it take to do?
Thanks although I had help with the makeup for this picture.
Two hours.