Lucky Number Slevin = Damn Good

→ in
Tools    

it was a pretty good movie. it definately had a twist at the end...i give it a 4

Donkey Punch-Drunk Love
Josh "Always-Look-Like-He's-Gonna-Cry" Hartnett pulled it off in this movie.

I actually just rented this movie a few days ago it was awesome, a little violent for my liking but overall I thought it was good

http://coolmovies-aaron.blogspot.com/

I still never understood why Bruce W. didn't kill the kid and decided to train him and rasie him to plot the revenge. Like someone said before... It was stylish but lacked substance. There was one shot of Bruce Willis against a wall covered in wall paper that I thought was badass for some reason. It was a 3/4 or profile medium shot and he's talking on the phone I think.

Maybe... 3/5
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

For me, I despised Lucky Number Slevin.

I totally agree with the original post. When i saw it at the cinema, I thought it was the best film since Sin City

This movie is AWESONE. A rare find these days. RENT IT NOW!!

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I just saw a trailer for this film, and want to know if it's any good. Is it a style-over-substance Tarantino wannabe like some say, or is it at least entertaining or worthwhile?

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Definitely a much better movie than I expected. I was quite pleased with this one!

A system of cells interlinked
Watchable, but not great. Give it a shot!