Movie Forums goes to 11

Tools    

Congrats. O good ol' MoFos, That has such people in't!

(just don't remove the movie lists, disable signatures, or add flash to the shoutbox; mark my words and mark them well: these follies spell death for all)

My God man. Rep is not just some machine you can tinker with; it's a living, breathing organism. Even in the brief time I've been here, I've seen the value of rep drop by at least 20% due administrator abuse. You think you can just pump rep into the system and everyone's posts will be better, but that's just wrong. Not only do you erode member confidence, you also screw over people who actually earn real rep just to help out those irresponsible few with negative rep. It's a perverse and ultimately disastrous rep policy, and I demand it end now.

This place smells funny and I'm not going to eat it.

It will involve words.

It's going to seem pretty underwhelming at first, mind you.
I get it

Well played. I just gave you rep for that.
Yeah, I gave him some rep too. Heh.

Oh, and good show, Mofo. 11, eh? What's that in internet years, 44? 55?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

My life would be empty without this place