Underworld Reboot is in Development

Tools    

Aw. It's not that bad. I liked the first and last one they came out with. Its very stylish and slick. Some moronic elements though.

I get the rebooting of say, Resident Evil. After Anderson gets his last payday they can make something that resembles the games.

But Underworld?

Vamps and Wolves fighting... then there's a crossbreed... eventually they team up to fight Hoomun Beans.

Done.

No need to revisit it.

Ever.

Aw. It's not that bad. I liked the first and last one they came out with. Its very stylish and slick. Some moronic elements though.
Yes, if you can turn off your brain, then the movie is fine

I enjoyed the first two and that was it. I just don't see why people have to reboot everything. There are maybe a few movies that are worth rebooting, but the process is just getting old.

A rebbot ? what does it mean ? a remake of the film ? I don't get it (french)

A rebbot ? what does it mean ? a remake of the film ? I don't get it (french)

A reboot is kinda like what they did with Hulk.

They made Hulk with Eric Bana... but it lost the audience. In fact, it didn't have an audience.
So they made The Incredible Hulk with Norton.

The new Star Trek films that JJ Abrams made are reboots. Reboots of Star Trek.

Star Wars Episode 7 can be seen as a reboot as well as they're going back to basics in terms of effects and story.

A reboot uses the same premise but not in the same continuity. I suppose a remake is a type of reboot, but you think of a reboot as something that happens to a series or franchise. A reboot says "okay, start-over, going forward this is what this series is now". For a film that means characters recast and potentially stories remade.

The Amazing Spiderman is a reboot of the Spiderman films.
Star Trek '09 is a reboot of the Star Trek films
Batman Begins is a reboot of the Batman films
Man of Steel is a reboot of the Superman films

No comment on the topic.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Does this mean they aren't going to finish the storyline from the last film? I'm not okay with that. Need to know what happens.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

A reboot uses the same premise but not in the same continuity. I suppose a remake is a type of reboot, but you think of a reboot as something that happens to a series or franchise. A reboot says "okay, start-over, going forward this is what this series is now". For a film that means characters recast and potentially stories remade.

The Amazing Spiderman is a reboot of the Spiderman films.
Star Trek '09 is a reboot of the Star Trek films
Batman Begins is a reboot of the Batman films
Man of Steel is a reboot of the Superman films

No comment on the topic.
All right, thanks for this answer