Favorite film related youtubers?

Tools    

Just wondering. And spare me Chris Stuckmann

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Cinema Nippon
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The truth is in here
I'm just kidding. Here are my real choices:

RedLetterMedia - Some of the wittiest and smartest reviewers out there. Outside of their reviews themselves being very fascinating with some astute observations, they also poke fun at the Hollywood studio system and marketing in such a hilarious and painfully true-to-life way unparalleled by any other critics.

Every Frame A Painting - One of the best channels observing what makes scenes and different genres work so well, but since the creator's unfortunately retired...

Nerdwriter - ... you will do just as well with Nerdwriter. He doesn't cover movies only, but whenever it happens he does it brilliantly.

Jeremy Jahns - A bit silly at times, but a classic reviewer who despite his fairly loose style manages to be entertaining. My only problem is he talks a bit too fast, but has given me many laughs and smiles over the years.

MonteFjanton - Known for several things, but primarily a hilarious Swedish reviewer in the series Felix Recenserar who reviews (mostly) bad Swedish movies, some of which you might have never heard of before.

Jeffrey Kitsch - Employs a similar style to Nostalgia Critic, but is not as erratic, and his criticisms often make more sense. He has a dry sense of humor that grows on you as well.

Phil Payton - Reviews animated shows primarily, but I still recommend him. You can tell he's having fun the whole time, and is very funny without even trying.

Nostalgia Chick a.k.a. Lindsay Ellis - Does analyses rather than reviews nowadays, but they are equally as funny and engaging. It annoys me how she deleted her old videos, but most of them can still be found through re-uploads by other people. Hate to bring Nostalgia Critic up in a critical light again (since I know many people love him), but I like how she's actually serious about her reviews as well, and doesn't just trash things for a joke. I hope she returns to her Transformers series as well, those are some of the best videos she ever made.

Double-R Productions - Unlike the aforementioned people he's not a reviewer, but rather makes amateur horror films. They are shot very professionally and have really cool atmosphere. I love when directors do a lot with a very small budget. Unfortunately his latest movie doesn't have any English subtitles, and he didn't answer my qualms about that. Hopefully he fixes it soon so I'll be able to watch that one too.

22tigerdude - Used to review SpongeBob a lot in the beginning, which is what made me subscribe to him first. Now he only reviews it very intermittenly (the last time was a year ago), but covers a lot of movies, which is very fun too. He employs a traditional style, but goes indepth into the movies very well and always tries to find something positive even in the worst movies he covers, which is admirable. It also makes it even funnier when he gets the very rare movie with zero things he can look at favorably no matter how hard he tries.

Horrorboy465 & Filmfan0599 - Both very chill reviewers with numbers in their names, plus the benefit with smaller channels is they are so much better at interacting with their fans. At least half the time I've commented they've answered, whether it be a joke, a compliment or my own assessment of the thing that's being covered.

Rabbitohsfan123 - Responsible for one of the weirdest, yet greatest web series out there, that being Hommer Simpson. Although I was very underwhelmed with William Drive Bus considering how long I had to wait, I still recommend you give them a look if you want something very special and at times extremely creepy and trippy.

I do like Stuckmann well enough, but he can be hit-and-miss (some of his reviews are well-thought out while others feel very rushed).

Welcome to the human race...
A few of my favourites that haven't been mentioned, most of which are essay channels.

Patrick Willems - aspiring filmmaker who uses elaborately quirky and self-effacing framing stories for his video essays (e.g. monologuing about under-appreciated movies to his bewildered parents), which range from discussing action movie technique to whatever weird "what's the deal with X" subject he can spin into a video (like the PG-13 one-f*ck limit).

Renegade Cut - does extensive political/philosophical video essays about films.

Rossatron - professional editor who makes his own video essays, most often focusing on the action genre.

Ryan Hollinger - primarily horror-focused channel.

CineFix - mainly knowing for doing arthouse listicle videos, they do other stuff but that's the main reason to check their channel out.

Folding Ideas - a variety of content on here (a significant amount of which focuses on gaming), but there are some significant film-based essays and vlogs (the most notable of which is arguably his Suicide Squad video that serves as a good primer on the importance of editing)

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Does anyone know of this young kid (he's probably 18 by now) but at 15, he was reviewing a lot of Cassavetes and older movies... English, blonde hair, probably blue eyes.

Red Letter Media is my absolute favorite. However, I also really like The Nostalgia Critic.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Red letter is a favourite. I used to watch a guy called Dr Wolfula, he did funny reviews/breakdowns of terrible horror films like the Jason films, etc. He’s still around just haven’t watched him in a while.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Does anyone know of this young kid (he's probably 18 by now) but at 15, he was reviewing a lot of Cassavetes and older movies... English, blonde hair, probably blue eyes.
I found the video and took a screenshot.