Coronavirus

Tools    

This is really sad how the disease is spreading at such a high pace. It came in our country a few days back also and now people are literally in a fear. The government agencies are really at a test now. How they control the situation. After China and Italy, Iran is also suffering greatly from this disease. May God just protect us all The thing which people do not understand is that they have to take precautions themselves, but few just become careless ad start to spread it everywhere

Yesterday I was seeing some videos from the time Wuhan had been under lockdown and was literally tormented how much the people over there are suffering.

BTW, apparently several things in Trump's speech were wrong. They clarified afterwards. I dunno if he was simply mistaken, or if it got into the speech somehow or what, but that's pretty remarkable. Choose of yourself which explanation is the most disturbing, but it sent futures plunging temporarily. Ridiculous errors.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Europe travel ban
T.Hanks and Rita Wilson confirmed.
NBA season suspended and possible NHL season suspension announcement Thursday.
Senate blocks emergency sick leave bill...
All very much proof that this isn't no worse than the average flu season.
Banning flights to continents and cancelling sports seasons is average?

Alrighty.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Yeah, I’m thinking if he tests positive I’ll have to get tested. If I by some small chance test positive, well....time off work and more time to binge movies.
More time to binge watch movies! Being positive I like that.
Be positive! But. Not like. With your test results.

Seeing studies show that incubation period seems to be averaging around 5 days. So a bit longer than the seasonal flu, but thankfully shorter than the 10+ day estimate that was the higher bound.

Fear of coronavirus makes Indian greeting with folded hands ( namaste ) popular with even prince Charles greeting people with namaste rather than shaking hands

You ready? You look ready.
Oh no the Vice President is part of the panic-mongering media:

Well, to be fair, anytime he's on TV I panic.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
BTW, apparently several things in Trump's speech were wrong. They clarified afterwards. I dunno if he was simply mistaken, or if it got into the speech somehow or what, but that's pretty remarkable. Choose of yourself which explanation is the most disturbing, but it sent futures plunging temporarily. Ridiculous errors.

He made no mention of the UK in his speech. Someone else pointed that out.

I found the complete speech on YouTube for those who haven't seen it or who may want to watch it.

A Majority people getting infected are in California in the USA. Tom Hanks goes to allot talk shows and is doing movies all the time. Could get a virus or cold anywhere.

More scary to me that no one is more worried about is that if Trump gets the Virus Pence would be our president or if Trump would be Impeached.

He made no mention of the UK in his speech.
Yeah, there are effectively three conflicting messages here. There's the speech itself (which says we're restricting trade, for example) there's what The White House is putting out (mentioning the UK when the speech didn't), and there's the correction of the speech the next day (we're not restricting speech and a number of people are exempt anyway). Any way it's sliced, though, the speech contains a number of things that aren't true and had to be corrected just afterwards.

Pretty bizarre. Seems chaotic up there right now.

Yeah, there are effectively three conflicting messages here. There's the speech itself (which says we're restricting trade, for example) there's what The White House is putting out (mentioning the UK when the speech didn't), and there's the correction of the speech the next day (we're not restricting speech and a number of people are exempt anyway). Any way it's sliced, though, the speech contains a number of things that aren't true and had to be corrected just afterwards.

Pretty bizarre. Seems chaotic up there right now.
Probably a rushed speech. Everybody it seems is under pressure because of this virus.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The set of Riverdale shut down. This affects my company's Vancouver office. Possibly looking at industry shut down if it spreads. Looks like I better start saving some money.

Suspect's Reviews

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I'm so glad that I've a nice savings pot. However there's such a huge % of the population who go paycheck to paycheck.

The virus is frightening to a lot of people because it's new, but it will end soon. The world survived the Black Death, the AIDS virus, and the E. Coli bacteria and it will survive this.