What does your cell phone ringer play?

Tools    

That's on one of the answer phones... the other says "Hi this is The Rodent, I'm currently doing SC's Mum... give me a call back in 3 days"
Well, I called it back after 3 days. You just replaced that message with the other one. The Young Guns one. That's why I said you don't need a ringtone, 'cause you never pick up.

ah I was just going to pick on CR.. he said he's old... you are not that old CR... just a few years above me...
Ha...I said flip phone, not tin can phone!

Yup GBG posted the exact model. Back then when you pulled out your space age looking phone, people though you must be a high powered business person. But nah, no such luck.

Oh BTW those phones had the range! There was almost no towers and yet they always worked....and cooked a mean egg omelet too.

Just here for the free donuts
Standard iPhone ringer. I don't ever use songs that I like or anything because they will inevitably begin to get on my nerves and I will no longer like or want to listen to the songs. The whole "too much of a good thing" syndrome

I remember when Text Messages were free...

It was a side effect of the networks that text could be sent and then, they cottoned onto the fact that nobody was calling each other and were simply sending "texts" for free.

After that, they started up a data charge.

But yeah, I go back to the days when the networks made that mistake of not researching their tech and texts were free.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Standard iPhone ringer. I don't ever use songs that I like or anything because they will inevitably begin to get on my nerves and I will no longer like or want to listen to the songs. The whole "too much of a good thing" syndrome

Sometimes I use songs that other people like as assigned ringers so I know when that person is calling me, without looking at the caller ID.

For example, my Mom's favorite movie is E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, so the ringer on my phone for her calls is the Theme from E.T.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Used to have:

Now I have:

As of message sound:

Used to have:

Now I have:

Gotta find a better movie-related ones, though. By the way I remember being on the bus and an old lady got Django Theme as her ringtone! That was so awesome. First her phone rang and Django theme played and then mine and For a Few Dollars More played! I felt like we are about to have a duel!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
This has been mine for awhile. I just love this track!

My main twitter www.twitter.com/animebabe917

Master of My Domain

The badass sound of the snare makes me instantly alert.

Be sure to expect this to pop up on my Top Songs List!

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪

The badass sound of the snare makes me instantly alert.

Be sure to expect this to pop up on my Top Songs List!

Cool! I don't know that version. I just know this one from Wayne's World: