NETFLIX MAY BE CRUSHED in 175 days...

Tools    

Disney Bought all of Hulu and they can have it but I doubt anime shows will stay with Hulu and Netflix could pick up allot more dubbed anime. Disney has lots of pressure really on them . There original tv show content needs to hit well. Remember when all the rage was the disney channel and everyone wanted it on cable that had kids and now disney channel sucks.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

I don't actually wear pants.
I doubt it. Sure, Netflix won't have Disney's output, but there are plenty of other movies and shows worth watching on Netflix. I also hope they keep DVD, since I use that for the ones not available on streaming. I don't really see a need for me to get the Disney streaming service, since I don't really watch what they'd put there. I also don't really need a fourth streaming service. I'm perfectly happy with what I have.

I don't actually wear pants.
Disney Bought all of Hulu and they can have it but I doubt anime shows will stay with Hulu and Netflix could pick up allot more dubbed anime. Disney has lots of pressure really on them . There original tv show content needs to hit well. Remember when all the rage was the disney channel and everyone wanted it on cable that had kids and now disney channel sucks.
Disney Channel has always sucked, especially since it's sexist garbage.

And it's "a lot", not "allot".

currently editing a post...
I still don't see this happening.

If it's about quantity, why hasn't YouTube crushed Netflix already?

What happened? Quite a mess, huh?
I still don't see this happening.
This. Especially not with them picking up Eva.

Yeah, Netflix isn't gonna get smooshed by this. I'm more curious about what happens if and when they have to scale back on pouring insane amounts of money into content creation, which is something they've been doing in anticipation of exactly this kind of thing.

Yeah, Netflix isn't gonna get smooshed by this. I'm more curious about what happens if and when they have to scale back on pouring insane amounts of money into content creation, which is something they've been doing in anticipation of exactly this kind of thing.
Yeah, they'll have to eventually. They're spending/borrowing more than they're taking in. The only entity that can get away with that is the Federal government..