Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

Tools    

Master of My Domain
...AAAAAaaannnnnddd I misread that as "I don't think it's too keen on seeing my naked booby these days."

Luckily my laptop isn't a horny 14-yr old.

Master of My Domain
Hey cat, this is fun, but I seriously need some sleep to function tomorrow.

I suggest finishing off with FMK after MV gets the color of my shirt right.

Master of My Domain
Yay, you got it! I don't know what cat will give you as a prize, but I present to you this cursed image that SC made years ago:

Yay, you got it! I don't know what cat will give you as a prize, but I present to you this cursed image that SC made years ago:

The prize shall appear tomorrow! That meantime prize is quite the trip. God, I miss Sexy. *sigh*

Master of My Domain
F*ck Gong Li - seems intense

Marry Emma Stone - she's one of my favorite working actresses!

Unfortunately, this means I have to kill Michelle Pfeiffer, but no hard feelings.

F*ck Gong Li - seems intense

Marry Emma Stone - she's one of my favorite working actresses!

Unfortunately, this means I have to kill Michelle Pfeiffer, but no hard feelings.

Hey, it was a tough choice!!!!!

What's the best Korean food? If it's something well known in the West tell me a good lesser known one.

Have to eat more Korean food, i've liked what i've tried.

Master of My Domain
What's the best Korean food? If it's something well known in the West tell me a good lesser known one.

Have to eat more Korean food, i've liked what i've tried.
Kimchi stew! Not many Westerners know about it. Might be a little spicy for you, but it's every Korean's comfort food so worth the try. Plus unless the cook is an idiot it'll probably taste good in a restaurant. You could even try to make it at home.

Thank you so much @Gatsby for taking part on CatChat here on 97.1 MoFoFM - it was great having you here in your grey boxers. I hope you have sweet dreams - hopefully unhaunted by the ghost of a pissed off Michelle Pfeiffer.

Thanks all for tuning in and calling , always appreciated. Iiiits just 21:30 GMT+1 and that's me, cat_side signing off for tonight with a little Kero Kero Bonito, and remember MoFos - be good wherever you are. Or be good at it.

Kimchi stew! Not many Westerners know about it. Might be a little spicy for you, but it's every Korean's comfort food so worth the try. plus unless the cook is an idiot it'll probably taste good in a restaurant. You could even try to make it at home.

I Kimchi, but you're right i've never had Kimchi Stew. And nah i'm completely fine with heat, i know every white westerner says that haha, but i have an uncle who is a chilli head so i've grown up with spicy food. Sounds good, will try making it soon.

Master of My Domain
Thanks cat for being such a wonderful interviewer! I love all the energy you put into getting to know someone. Hope I didn't suck and answered some of the things you wanted to know about me.

If there are any lingering questions though, I'll try to answer them tomorrow... after I pass out in a few minutes.

I Kimchi, but you're right i've never had Kimchi Stew. And nah i'm completely fine with heat, i know every white westerner says that haha, but i have an uncle who is a chilli head so i've grown up with spicy food. Sounds good, will try making it soon.
I'm a big fan of extremely hot chilis. Like ghost peppers, Trinidad scorpions, you know...the type people challenge themselves to eat on youtube with hilarious results. I don't go below Habanero heat wise. That just disappoints me.

Thanks cat for being such a wonderful interviewer! I love all the energy you put into getting to know someone. Hope I didn't suck and answered some of the things you wanted to know about me.

If there are any lingering questions though, I'll try to answer them tomorrow... after I pass out in a few minutes.
You were great!!!!! Thank you again, it was a great pleasure talking to you!

Kimchi stew! Not many Westerners know about it. Might be a little spicy for you, but it's every Korean's comfort food so worth the try. Plus unless the cook is an idiot it'll probably taste good in a restaurant. You could even try to make it at home.
I love sundubu jjigae!! Love a mushroom and a seafood ones as well. I follow this one cook on youtube and she is really great!