In your opinion, what is the worst film of 2013 so far?

Tools    

I know it's early to be saying this and I haven't even taken the time to sit through Movie 43 or Pain and Gain (nor do I ever plan to), but I'd say that Texas Chainsaw 3D is a good contender for worst movie of the year. Although there are plenty of laughable moments, it's not even so bad it's good; it's just a pathetic mess that was clearly handled by a director who didn't care what he was doing.
What is the worst film of the year you've seen?

Movie 43 could well be everyone's choice. It's funny you say that, because my friend Sam was just telling me earlier that it was the worst movie she'd ever seen. After I heard about the way that movie got made, I decided that I'd never watch it.

I am the Watcher in the Night
Die Hard was 2013? kept thinking it was 2012. Yeah it sucked pretty bad. TBH I haven't seen too many new releases, I've filtered out all the rubbish for the good stuff.

Gangster Squad

I only watch films after they hit DVD.. so many movies in my queue there is no point going to theatre. so basically i've seen very few 2013 movies and i agree chainsaw 3d sucked

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I don't watch bad films.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Iron Man 3 was fairly weak.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Nothing has really grabbed my attention so far this year. All have been pretty mediocre.

Suspect's Reviews

Iron Man 3 was fairly weak.
I actually enjoyed that film, though I can understand why people wouldn't like it. I'm in the majority of those who didn't like the twist with the Mandarin.