B-Movie HoF

Tools    

I love Basket Case; it's one of my few DVDs.

I wouldn't worry about it Clouds unless it's important to you to win. It's still been fun and watching The Toxic Avenger is never a bad thing. Personally, I didn't penalize it in my vote.

Have you even taken this thing seriously?, it doesn't really appear you've even been active in discussion about the films or actively watching them for the HoF. Honestly Derek, are you even interested in this?
no I'm not seems people don't even take me seriously... and I still don't know who you are... anyway I'm done talking

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I don't care if I win or not. Simply put Cricket, I just didn't intend to stir the pot but felt like I was catching flak for nominating it, when in fact it was not my actual nomination, was not my decision to allow it, and I could have changed it had it been something that was asked for.

I don't care if I win or not. Simply put Cricket, I just didn't intend to stir the pot but felt like I was catching flak for nominating it, when in fact it was not my actual nomination, was not my decision to allow it, and I could have changed it had it been something that was asked for.
There's nothing personal against you so no problems

Well, I don't know if people can really be faulted for not making a big deal about it earlier. I know it sucks, but I think relying on leniency is something that you should reserve for emergencies, as a general life principle.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Which I did do Zotis, if you check out my quoted PM with Nope, Shocker was my actual nomination, but he made an exception. But I do agree with you, which is why it wasn't my actual nomination to begin with

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Just caught up on reading all of this. No movie is getting disqualified, it is far too late for that. I understand why some of you are upset about me allowing Toxic Avenger to be nominated, it was a mistake and I should have told everyone that they could nominate the movies they wanted to. If this had been brought up earlier though, I would have asked Clouds for a new nomination, but I can't do that now. Sorry to upset anyone, and if you are still mad, blame me not Clouds.

Honestly I'm not mad at anyone Nope. This has been a great HoF, we should just keep going.

Which I did do Zotis, if you check out my quoted PM with Nope, Shocker was my actual nomination, but he made an exception. But I do agree with you, which is why it wasn't my actual nomination to begin with
Well, I think you should have just gone with your original, and accepting the exception was relying on leniency. It's just a lesson for next time at this point because as you can see it backfired a bit.

Anyway since I'm not even in this HoF I say disqualify everything! You guys are having too much fun without me! Next time PM me before you start a debate so I can get in on it right away!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Look at all this arguing I've started....

It's weird though. I was thinking of nominating Basket Case, and Nope turned me down.
Now we're getting into something here....

Why are there some exceptions over others? I would also consider Basket Case to be a "classic" b-movie.

For the record, Shocker would have been great.

No one should DQ it I guess, but it will play into how I rank the films.

Suspect's Reviews

Look at all this arguing I've started....

It's weird though. I was thinking of nominating Basket Case, and Nope turned me down.
Now we're getting into something here....

Why are there some exceptions over others? I would also consider Basket Case to be a "classic" b-movie.

For the record, Shocker would have been great.

No one should DQ it I guess, but it will play into how I rank the films.
I DQ you for showing partiality.

All this is why I didn't get involved in this. Not because of you guys, but because of me. I'd have been all over the noms, pissing everyone off. For the record, I'm not sure I'd have had Shocker as a B-movie, either.