B-Movie HoF

Tools    

Who wants to watch and at the same time comment Ilsa, the wicked warden, today?!
Is that differen't from Ilsa: She Wolf of the SS?

But maybe sometime we could do that with a movie. I'd love to do that with you Minio. Maybe we could get Cricket and Swan in on it too... Or JJ?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The thing is that if we're doing it, we're doing it now. I won't have time later.

Well if I went out and rented something now, it would take me an hour to get to the video store, and an hour to get back home. Also I'm not that interested in Ilsa. I've seen one of her movies and it wasn't very much to my taste. Not that I'd knock it.

Not a problem. I think I will watch a pinku eiga film instead.

When rape seems funny you know you're not normal. Or the movie is f*cked up.
The rape wasn't funny. It was the guessing when there would be a rape scene that was funny.

YOU HAD TO BE THERE

then apparently rape was funny only for me AND I HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE MOVIE!

IM SICK

TAKE THAT, MOVIEGAL!

When weird creatures do the raping part, then, yes, it is.

I saw on the news they said, "A new drug hit the market that increased women's sex drives." I said, "That already exists, it's called rape." Some other people didn't find it very funny though...

That's a kinky, rapey and creepy joke. All at the same time. Well played, sir!

I have a couple co-workers who appreciated the dark humor. The irony is it's actually kind of true. I hope I don't offend anyone, but I know a few women who were raped and they became very sexually active afterwards. Isn't that strange?

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Well if I went out and rented something now, it would take me an hour to get to the video store, and an hour to get back home. Also I'm not that interested in Ilsa. I've seen one of her movies and it wasn't very much to my taste. Not that I'd knock it.

I wish I could even rent movies anymore, I live in a big city and our only hard to find rentals place is currently looking for a new location and has everything in storage.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Hope to get through a few this weekend.

Suspect's Reviews

Ghost Ship

First time watching this movie, and it is one that I was always interested in. I'm not a big fan of ghost stories in general, but this film's setting makes it standout from the average ghost story in a house. The crew heading out to the ship gives the movie a little bit of an adventurous feeling, so that and the ship itself were big pluses for me. The beginning of the movie is awesome and sick, it doesn't drag, and then it has a nice ending. Plenty of gore scenes that were very well done, and a nice atmosphere. I also loved the heavy metal touch in a few scenes. I don't think I would consider Ghost Ship as a B movie, but I watched it in the same way, meaning without a critical eye, and I enjoyed it a lot.

Verdict: Good

Has anyone been able to find The Exterminator or The Dungeonmaster anywhere?
I can send you a link for Dungeonmaster, and I know I saw The Exterminator somewhere too.

The premise is ridiculous, the plot makes little to no sense, the acting is terrible, and the movie is cliched and cheesy as hell. And ya know what? I like it! I mean really if you are expecting a serious movie when the premise is about ninjas taking control of the cocaine trade in Florida and they must be stopped by a Tae Kwon Do college band, I suggest you up your medication. Besides the fight scenes are pretty good for what they are, and I got more then a few laughs out of some of the line reads. Enjoy this cheesy movie!

This is a movie I enjoy quite a bit. I am not sure how much others will like it, but I think it is a very good low budget vigilante exploitation movie. The premise has been seen and done before. Hell, change a few things around and you basically have the origin of the friggen Punisher. And while Death Wish is probably the best formula for Vigilante exploitation movies, I think The Exterminator was a lot sleazier.

And it was also the first movie I could think that I really liked and could nominate due to the below 6.0 on IMDB rule, otherwise I would have nominated Vice Squad.

Maybe I should do an Exploitation movie HOF...