B-Movie HoF

Tools    

Humanoids from the Deep

This was my own nomination; I hadn't seen it in a few years, but I remembered it fairly well, especially the crazy last 20 minutes. AKA Monster, which was the title that flashed on the screen during the opening credits, this movie would qualify as a creature feature. You basically have these large mutated fish creatures that come on shore to kill the men and rape the women, in order to mate. They certainly have good taste in women, and the movie has plenty of violence, nudity, and cheese.*

Verdict: good

I'm most excited to see Humanoids from the Deep. I own it and it looks great.

I'm most excited to see Humanoids from the Deep. I own it and it looks great.
If I get time, I'll be watching Humanoids today.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Okay, I just watched trailers for them all. I think The Dungeonmaster looks the best, and Ghost Ship looks the worst, but that's just judging from the trailers alone.
You got me excited for a second....

Suspect's Reviews

Pretty much what one would expect from a movie like this. A pretty good creature feature with a good premise. Good creature effects, plenty of practical gore, and plenty of boobs. In other words, a low budget 80's horror flick. A good start to the B Movie HOF for me.

Humanoids From the Deep

- Cool movie than I can easily qualify as a Guilty pleasure. Tons of cool creatures and entertaining all the way through. Naked Woman, Blood and special effects are nice. Good recommendation Crick.
-