Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Justice League:War

Finished here. It's been fun.

The Purple Rose of Cairo- This made the 80's list, so I reckon I give it a shot.

I saw this at the movies when I was 14 and just thought it was ok. I didn't know anything then. Holden's thread reminded me that I have to see it again-

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Toxic Avenger - looking forward to this.
Although really trashy at times, the movie is fun!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Superman Doomsday

Yesterday(officially it is today,it was pass midnight) I watched JL:War and it was awesome,so Ill rewatch DC Universe Animated Movies in date order,I watched some of them,some of them will be totally new so yea.
Also.The Matrix Reloaded

I've been having good luck running through Mark's top 10, so I'm trying another. It doesn't really look like my type of movie, but I love Dustin Hoffman. It's worth a shot-

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
From the Life of the Marionettes

Probably my first German Bergman film. What can I say? It will either be a masterpiece or almost a masterpiece.

Zombieland. Don't know what to expect, but I like Woody Harrelson.

Remember the Titans, Searching for Bobby Fisher, or Courageous. I don't know.
Searching for Bobby Fisher!!! wish I had that movie!!!

Just searching for Miracle at St.Anna 2008 its been so cold lately -27degrees C -ish give or take with the windchill and sun. School is over and just gonna melt in my blankets and sip on some raspberry tea and watch...