Zack Gideon now a murderer

Tools    

Something of this nature should have been in the newspaper… got a link Krack?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by uconjack
Heh. So even though Kracka took offense at some of the replies in this thread because "none you knew him or his dad. I did," he apparently didn't know them well enough to know their last name.

This thread:

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by uconjack
"But pals of the teen, a devotee of violent martial arts movies,"

Sigh...

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by OG-
"But pals of the teen, a devotee of violent martial arts movies,"

Sigh...
Lame, wicked lame.

It's also funny how some folks here are saying he was high and decided to kill his dad because he was high. All the baked people I know are too damn lazy to go get a soda out of the fridge, let alone kill someone. I would think there were other issues at work here as well....

It's cool to frown on drug use if you wish, but making the conclusion that the crime was definitely caused by pot smoking is assumptive, misinformed, and you seem to be disregarding the fact that this person went through a debilitating accident that left them in bad shape for life. Weighing the two causes, I would thing the latter would hold more water.

But alas, it doesn't matter, because this thread is