2016 MoFo FBB Trading Block

Tools    

it's all good though, i like the back and forth....better than having guys that dont pay attention......keeps us all on our toes
Yep. Dont worry about that mess before, Im glad youre in the league.

A system of cells interlinked
Almost all the owners in this league are totally engaged, which makes it much more fun, IMO.

I'm just happy that I traded away Kershaw and came out the clear winner in the deal. Still in last place, but really that just gives me more motivation down the stretch. I think that playing to get out of last is more fun than trying to move from 7th to 6th or something. Every single player on my team is available except for O'Day, but an offer for Machado or Braun (if he's traded) would have to give me multiple players in return.

Im shopping Michael Fulmer around, needing a strong shortstop. Anyone willing to move a strong SS needing a pitcher Detroit was willing to trade Yoenis Cespedes away for, give me a holler'

Bruce is still available.....

How about a waiver grab and a top prospect?
Ill be happy to unload Joey Gallo &/or Alex Reyes with Solarte for Jay Bruce - whaddya say?!
Not wanting to be "that guy" but I did hit Veto on that trade.

Why, do AAA stats count?
Why yes, they do!

Anyway, pretty sure I have seen trades of this nature on other people's teams before. Jones is having a down year, as well. Decent stats, but not great by any stretch,

Stop confusing me with facts! I work hard on my bullsh**ting!

Here is my counter!

"Jones had been struggling out of the leadoff spot this month, hitting .256/.279/.317 with one homer and three walks in 82 at-bats. He's still not a great fit at all up there, but tonight's game will ensure that he keeps the spot a little while longer."

If there's any real evidence that players' performance fluctuates with lineup position, I haven't seen it yet. It affects their Runs and RBIs, but as we've established, both of those are up for Jones anyway.

But the main thing is that, if you're willing to make a case based on 82 at-bats, any trade could seem reasonable.

And if we're overreacting to tiny sample sizes, you'd have to start with Contreras anyway, who's hitting .229 with zero RBIs (on the Cubs!) over the last couple of weeks. And that means a lot more for a rookie, because it probably indicates opposing pitchers have adjusted to him.

I generally disregard any small sample sizes unless I am trying to get one over on my league mates. This may or may not be one of those times.

Hey...look!

I need a second baseman and am willing to part with Danny Duffy.

Sedais right Yoda, Duffy for Altuve - lets get er dun'

You would need a second player to make that trade fair. You know, a guy like Bregman!

Bregman and Porcello for Altuve?

You would need a second player to make that trade fair. You know, a guy like Bregman!

Bregman and Porcello for Altuve?
TONGO generous, so Id throw in BHam. Hm........Duffy & BHam might be too much for Altuve. Nevermind, I changed my mind.