Boondock 2: All Saints Day

Tools    

I wipe my ass with your feelings
^^ Nice post. Props

Why would you want to see another movie? I doubt it's curiousity as to where it's going to be taken. The last scene with the father and boys basically answered the questions they would go on. Use your imagination. There is no true threat. These guys aren't the FIVE OH! There is no war, it's over.

If I told you Duffy was coming out with a book, how many would you bother to read? It would be a sequel. Most of you would be going on about how you're going to read it. Would you?
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

I love the BDS but i think a sequel would definitely be no good. Not just because the movie hardly warrants one, but because i don't think Troy Duffy is all that talented a filmmaker. He got one good story out, but i don't think he could continue making good ones. I have a feeling he's a one hit wonder.

A friend of mine recommended the first film to me and I was surprised how much I would fall in love with it. It's so disappointing to know that it is no longer a go. I did noticed when they had this second film on IMDB awhile ago, Agent Smecker (willem Defoe) wasnt going to be in it. That kind of put a damper on it for me. He was a big part of the original one.

I wanted to see the sequel bc after hearing about the flick OVERNIGHT (made by a few guys Duffy rubbed the wrong way after booting them from production made on him being a egotistic ass) in hopes Duffy would prove he is no one hit wonder.

Dafoe wasn't about to return bc he's too bigtime now (although BDS is obviously one of his greatest performances that possibly pushed him into the leading actor spotlight again). I just really wanted to see what Duffy was going to do. But after 3 years pass - the hype is gone and Duffy licensed BDS apparel to Hot Topic. I'm almost certain he's just in it for making money for himself now.

BUT despite what ANYONE says about the man, Boondock Saints is a cult classic that can't be duplicated. Anyone who says it's not a good movie probably enjoys watching "Meet the Parents" and thinks "Magnolia" was the greatest movie ever.

You want to post like me?
I realize that this is an old thread but I'd like to answer some of the questions:

Willem Dafoe is not going to be in the sequel (which sucks!)
As for the story being dead. I read somewhere that there's a murder of a priest wich is staged to look like the work of the saints and the story escalates from there(form your own opinion on the plot)
The movie is being filmed like now and is supposed to come out this year (don't know exactly when). You can follow the progres via youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/realboondocksaints
There is going to be a lead actress, which I can't remember the name of, but it is in one of the youtube videos if you're that interrested.
The funnyman Rocco is in it! (but he's dead, you might say) He is appearing in some flashbacks and a dream.

I'm excited!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I haven't heard about the Priest thing, but it could work.

I HAVE heard about a third brother though.

Suspect's Reviews

I loved the first one so am extremely curious about this... thanks for all the info Kasper...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

&feature=subscription

Latest upgrade from the Boondock Saints sequel channel on youtube. Not really informative at all but I figured I'd upload it anyway.

I love that movie. I will see the sequel .....I don't think it will be a hit though. You never know though it has developed quite the following.

The movie's definitely developed a cult following so I think the sequel will do well....I know I'm excited for it!

Hype :d

i really hope this is as good as the first one. one of my favorite movies of all time

The soundtrack is now being made. I'm growing tired of these extremely amateurish podcasts. It's 2 minutes long, he stated that they're making the soundtrack, then someone farted and then they talked about that for the rest of the video. . .