Did any of u americans see "Trainspotting"

Tools    

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Yeah, but apart from making back, it still wasn't a huge success,was it? I mean, it was a success it terms of its budget, but it wasn't like, "Holy mother of pearl!"
No, not "Holy mother of pearl!" However it was basically a success, and a rather large one at that if you take profits deriving from the home video market into account.

Lets put a smile on that block
Trainspotting rules. The bit where that guy (cant remember his name) sh!ts the bed and then trys to hide the evidence in the sheets, resulting in his mum opening them all over the breakfast table. Brilliant. But the bit with that baby crawling across the ceiling....yuk, thats not nice, gives the heebies.

didnt like that bit either, a bit graphic.

Of course! This movie is awesome.

Originally posted by kevinf_30
Of course! This movie is awesome.
Great acting, sad story.

Originally posted by blibblobblib
Trainspotting But the bit with that baby crawling across the ceiling....yuk, thats not nice, gives the heebies.

Originally posted by rocklarky
didnt like that bit either, a bit graphic.

The baby crawling on the ceiling was a bit graphic but I thought it just reinforced what the movie is trying to say… that drug addiction is not a bed of roses…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
I think this movie rocks. Iggy Pop is probably pretty fond of it too... *drumbeat intro of Lust for Life echoes in head*

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

its the best british film ever.

Trainspotting is a classic.

lol, what a movie...........