Rock n Roll Highschool Forever 1991

You could check
One More Saturday Night 1986
Tuff Turf 1985
Eddie and the Cruisers 1983
Eddie and the Cruisers 2 1989
Rock n Roll Highschool 1979
Rock n Roll Highschool Forever 1991

Thanks for recommendations. I am sure that it was something like Plimsouls, because singer is similar. I see that "Rock n Roll Highschool" is very near of my "solution". Perhaps I will find by a coincidence in near future.

Would it be "The Commitments" ? or "Empire Records" ?

"Empire Records" is very similar, I have to watch.

I feel like we don't have much to go on here. Just an American singer with short hair and sunglasses (could be anyone), singing a song that has the lyrics "No No No No". You would be amazed at how many songs have those lyrics.

I feel like we don't have much to go on here. Just an American singer with short hair and sunglasses (could be anyone), singing a song that has the lyrics "No No No No". You would be amazed at how many songs have those lyrics.
I understand, but it was very specific scene and I am sure that if somebody watched it, it will recognise.

Your original description is not very specific at all. All you have is a young American male with short hair and sunglasses singing on a stage while teenagers dance. And the lyrics of the song at one point are "No No No No". There is nothing specific here. This could come from just about any beach party movie, juke box movie, high school movie, and so on. You have even said that your memory was "foggy" so even some of these details could be wrong.

You are right, but I know good search engines and I found something similar, but I am not sure.
00:42:57 : ♪ And I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation ♪
00:43:01 : ♪ Oh, no ♪ No, no, no, no, no, no
00:43:04 : ♪ Not me ♪ Me, me, me, me, me, me

It is "Standing still", but it is from 2005, so I will check this trope.

That song is "Bad Reputation", sung by Joan Jett. It should be pointed out that Joan Jett is NOT a male. I think she may have short hair now, but she had long hair when she released "Bad Reputation".

The song is hard rock.

A number of movies and TV shows have used this song as part of their soundtrack. And also a lot of commercials.

I cannot find any evidence that "Bad Reputation" was ever covered by a male.

I have never seen "Standing Still" but I suspect that the song was just used on the soundtrack, and was not performed in the movie.

There are LOTS of other songs that have they lyrics "No No No No".

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Jett's "Bad Reputation" is used in a scene in 10 Things I Hate About You, which is a teen movie from the 90's:

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

This is a really hard one.. But I though of "can't hardly wait" or even "10 things I hate about you"

This is a really hard one.. But I though of "can't hardly wait" or even "10 things I hate about you"
I know, unfortunately. I think that it was something aired between 2002 and 2005, probably. It is a movie in style "High school musical"

Okay, can you tell us more? How was it similar to "High school musical"?

Yes, it was movie about students from high school. I think that it could be something romance & comedy style, but not like "American Pie" - I don't remember sex scenes or nudity.