Favorite Batman Villian

Tools    

Now I know most of you will say the Joker, which he probably is one of the most evil and fun villians in the comic book universe, but I'm going to say my favorite is:

Bane

Not because he's in the upcoming movie but because he's the only villain to actually hurt the batman, both physically and mentally. He matches batman on almost every level and even broke the bats back. Really looking forward to Bane in The Dark Knight Rises. Hated how they made the character such a dumb brute in Batman and Robin.

Meh... Nicholson's Joker was a gimme, almost.

Looking at all of the movies... Carey's Riddler was a close one but Ledger as the Joker is certainly a runner for top spot.

My fave is Nolan's Two Face. He hits from the shadows and Batpants nor the cops have no idea that he's become a Villain till it's too late.

Movies? Ledger's Joker. As for the comics... probably The Riddler, who if done right can actually be really awesome. Just read "Hush" and you'll see what I mean.

Now I know most of you will say the Joker, which he probably is one of the most evil and fun villians in the comic book universe, but I'm going to say my favorite is: Bane, not because he's in the upcoming movie but because he's the only villain to actually hurt the batman, both physically and mentally. He matches batman on almost every level and even broke the bats back. Really looking forward to Bane in The Dark Knight Rises. Hated how they made the character such a dumb brute in Batman and Robin.
I've yet to watch the latest Batman movie, "The Dark Knight Rises", but I'm hearing great reviews about the latest sequel. If Bane is really that formidable an opponent for Batman, then I might reconsider my choice which was originally "The Joker" who seems to be a very imposing antithesis to Batman's character...

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Don't give the prick the satisfaction.
I actually enjoyed Nicholson's take on The Joker. Sure, Ledger did a really good job and I admit they both made The Joker come out on the big screen.

However, without a doubt my favorite Batman villain is Scarecrow. Maybe it's cause I watched Batman: The Animated Series several times, and Scarecrow always gave Batman and his team a lot of trouble, hell, The Joker was the most entertaining by any stretch, but Scarecrow is a respectable villain.

honeykid, sometimes you take it too far, I'm serious about that.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Have to be boring and go with Ledger's Joker.

Liam Neeson's Raz Al Ghul is a close second.

Cillian Murphy's brilliant performance as The Scarecrow is pretty underrated too, IMO.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Scarecrow wins hands down. Love me some Cillian Murphy.