Django: Ignore Mass

Tools    

BANNED
Hi... just to let you guys know that I'm ignoring you too! lol!

I guess since everyone put you on ignore, they can't see this thread.

Get off my island
Yeah they all lost their sight, it's a curse or disease or something, anyway the doctor is on his way, but he got caught in traffic so don't expect that to be fixed anytime soon

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

BANNED
Mass blindness! lol!

Get off my island
Hahaha, I'm getting an advert to buy Dajngo Play-Along CD/Books from www.djangobooks.com (learn Gypsy Jazz and Swing Standards as played by Pearl Django)

BANNED
Well, my point is that I am a successful, healthy professional and I have great prospects ahead of me. So why should I give a rat's ass what anyone in here thinks of me? lol!

If you like me, great! If you don't like me, why should I care? lol!

BANNED
Especially considering that, from every indication, if you are popular and well-liked on the internet, you are, most probably, a retarded loser in real life! lol!

Originally Posted by Django
Especially considering that, from every indication, if you are popular and well-liked on the internet, you are, most probably, a retarded loser in real life! lol!
This seems to be a rather sterotypical statement and one I am inclined to take offense too, I may be a loser but I dare say I am not retarded.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Oh, just ignore him

BANNED
Well, I was generalizing, and, as is the case with generalizations, they don't necessarily apply to every individual case!

there's a frog in my snake oil
Well, I was generalizing, and, as is the case with generalizations, they don't necessarily apply to every individual case!
Well, I was rationalizing, and is the case with rationalizations, they're not necessarily rational.

BANNED
Very witty!

Gee, I wonder if he like using lol? hm
And found he was eating his shoe.

"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Matthew 7:2

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

BANNED
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Matthew 7:2
Interesting! I thought you were ignoring me! lol! Also, interesting words from someone as judgmental as yourself! And how my words are in any way judgmental is beyond me!

While we're quoting the Bible and talking about judgment, incidentally, how about this one...

"Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it. There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor?" James 4:11-12

Get off my island
hahaha

If you don't care what anyone here thinks of you, and everyone is ignoring you anyway then, um, why are you still here? lol

Hey Django, I may not have said much in the past but it's about time I do. You really piss me off to the point, where I can just burst my top. If you aren't wanted here....why don't you leave? I am strongly offended by you putting down anyone and almost everyone. I just wish you were banned a loooooooooong time ago from stepping foot into this forum ever again.

Think again you major A**hole !!!

Originally Posted by Caitlyn

Amen !

Interesting! I thought you were ignoring me! lol!

I volunteered to keep an eye on you… which means I will lock or delete any posts you make that violate MoFo rules… and I will also step in when you start childishly taunting other members…