MoFo Fantasy Football 2011 Trading Block

Tools    

Old School? Jesus. Isn't he still wrestling today even?
Probably. Flair would still work in the ring if he had to use a handicap walker. Still wrestle better than most the talent out there

Tongo, ill give you Jones Drew and Lloyd for Rice and Moore. Hahaha. fml

Tongo, ill give you Jones Drew and Lloyd for Rice and Moore. Hahaha. fml
Im sorry dude I really am. Ive been stung hard on a trade before, remember one time I got 2 from Yoda in Fantasy Baseball and both went on the DL same time, and out for the season. Within a week of getting them.

Im guessing Lloyds #'s will recover some, unless Tebow is completely inept, and I doubt that.

I'll have to pass. It'd represent a slight upgrade for me at Flex with Jones, I suppose (though he has a slight injury at the moment, anyway), but a much larger downgrade at WR 2 from Hicks to Wayne.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I'll entertain offers for Megatron. Be sure to include at least an Elite RB in the pitch.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I'm 4-1 with a fairly decent team that seems to score at a decent clip each week, yet i feel the need to tinker constantly.

whats wrong with me ?

i think im just used to always playen from behind where bold strokes are required.

Yep Im feelin ya there. Its the art of making the deal, good fits, hard blows from bad deals, and yeah sometimes a great steal. Once you have the dominant team in the league those things are gone to you Which is why I always keep myself as a midcarder in the MoFo scheme

A system of cells interlinked
This is a trap week for me...going to be a tough one!

Powdered Water I wish to open talks regarding Mike Williams. I sent you an offer of Torrey Smith & Ed Dickson (Vernon Davis is on a Bye this week). Interested?

Had to say no to your trade offer Chris/Yoda. Trading Hicks/Gore for Rice /Maclin might be fair, but Hicks/Gore are on their Bye this week. Cant see how it would've been of beneficial to me whatsoever.

Fair enough. The thought process as to how it would benefit you is that you'll still be strong at RB, but could very much use the upgrade at WR. But this week? Sure, it would hurt more than help this week.

So it goes. I took at look at everyone's roster today and only came up with a couple of deals that made any sense, so I might just stand pat for the foreseeable future.

Possibly looking for a RB any offers?