Song Tournament #18

Tools    

aww Georges Moustaki! It's ages since I listened to him. Lots of memories he brings back
Yeah, that's what he does with his songs, brings up the memories Glad you like him

I've never joined one of these before. May as well give it a go. I'll work up my songs tonight, once I've posted my last seven songs in GBG's thread.

p.s. If you haven't noticed yet, Mr. MoJo, I've given you my five extra songs in her thread.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I am going to assume that you will leave it open for awhile for nominations, right? I might do this. I just want a few days to think about it.

I kind of feel like Sexy Celebrity:
I haven't participated in a song tournament in awhile and I'm kinda getting used to not playing in them.
I was waiting for a cover song tournament and that one happened when I wasn't able to be online.

Like I said, I might do this. I will think about it.

I have to admit that this is tough, choosing only eight songs, when you can go with any genre you wish. I love toooo much music. I have fifteen on my list right now, and it would be a lot easier to keep adding to this, than to delete a few.

Had never heard this before, I actually really dig it. Was good enough to where I had to show it to my buddy. @Derek Vinyard, you hear this? Right up your alley.

The link doesn't work for me - blocked due to copyright. Here's one that works for me.

Had never heard this before, I actually really dig it. Was good enough to where I had to show it to my buddy. @Derek Vinyard, you hear this? Right up your alley.

The link doesn't work for me - blocked due to copyright. Here's one that works for me.

EPIC hahahaha

glad that u like it - if you haven't heard their songs: maximum the hormone(on title), bikini sport ponchin, yoshu fukushu, and zetsubou billy was my epic recomendation
Another link violated by copyright in US? thx for remind me, I'll put that one soon

12 members so far. Still have room for 4 more members.
I'm sure Sexy Celebrity will change his mind and join..any second now...
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

12 members so far. Still have room for 4 more members.
I'm sure Sexy Celebrity will change his mind and join..any second now...
Ooops, I best hurry. I'll have these done sometime in the middle of this here night.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I'll do my best here... will throw my linked list up in a following post. Never taken part, so how does the voting actually take place? I do not want to be that guy holding everything up.

Alright, alright, alright...
www to m!

THANK YOU!!

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I suppose I will join this. I haven't been in one for awhile. So why not?

I won't be able to get my songs posted until tomorrow night or early Saturday afternoon. Is that OK?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
1. Sharon Jones & and the Dap-Kings: 100 Days, 100 Nights
2. Nick Drake: Pink Moon
3. Pixies: Hey
4. Morphine: Thursday
5. PJ Harvey: Rub Till it Bleeds
6. Jeff Buckley: So Real
7. David Bowie: Something in the Air
8. Led Zeppelin: When the Levee Breaks

neat.
Thanks, Chypmunk.

*edit*
also glad to see Tricky and Lou Reed popping up. yay!

I'll do my best here... will throw my linked list up in a following post. Never taken part, so how does the voting actually take place? I do not want to be that guy holding everything up.

Alright, alright, alright...
www to m!

THANK YOU!!
You won't hold anything up in this tournament as Mojo has indicated he's only holding the voting window open for 24 hours. Everyone who runs a tournament has slightly different rules, some people wait for the late voters, some people don't. As they're the ones putting in the hard work running it then they're the ones to decide the rules.

The songs are divided into rounds and each round has eight or so pairings of songs. You have to listen to both songs all the way through then vote on which of the two you want to go through to the next round . The organiser tallies up the votes then the winner of that pairing goes through to the next round and so on till we come up with an overall winner