Films You Haven't Been Able To Find Anywhere Yet

Tools    

The Dark Secret of Harvest Home (1978) TV Movie. Its not released on any valid legit DVD. Everything online is bootleg.

Yes thats it... I even recommended it to CR after he watched "The Wicker Man"... thanks GBG.

I spent a good long time trying to find a public domain movie yesterday, that should be readily available, Seed (1931) with Bette Davis. Oh I can find it listed as free streaming but they want me to sign up with a credit card! No way.

Another film I'm having difficulties with finding it in my region is Bill Plympton's Cheatin' (2013)

EDIT: Camo found it for me!

I've been looking for "Willie & Phil" by Paul Mazursky.. Never saw it.
It's for sale on Amazon but as a VHS tape, for an old VCR...or as a Region 2 PAL format DVD important from Italy. You would need a multi-region PAL/NTSC DVD player to play the DVD.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
That one will probably never become available, though, will it? I've still not seen The Magnificent Ambersons because I hate watching something that's incomplete or recut. I probably should, though, because some people call the first two thirds some of the best filmmaking in the history of the medium.

As you undoubtedly already know (but other people perhaps don't), another "holy grail" that will probably become available somewhere in the next few years (as opposed to The Magnificent Ambersons) is Orson Welles' The Other Side of the Wind. That's another film I'd love to see.

Here's an excerpt of it:

If they don't muck up the post-production, I think this might become another of Orson's masterpieces (more in the rapid style of F For Fake it seems).
The Other Side of the Wind is being publicly financed, something similar to gofundme. If you are very interested, I'm sure I saved the link (among hundreds) of the actual page and progress that was started by Koder and Bogdonavic.. They tried to have it done by 2015 (100th birthday anniversary) but it didn't happen... There are clips of it online.

It's on Amazon.
It is but the last time I attempted to order it it didn't materialize .