MoFo Fantasy Football - MoFo Bowl IV

Tools    

The World's Smallest Violin
Shall I just toss out ones until we find one you haven't seen? Should I limit it to newer releases?
I'd like to keep it to 2011 releases (it's been a relatively barren year for me film-wise), but if there's something you think I absolutely MUST see from further back, I won't pout if you add it to the list.

Here's my queue so far. I'll bump up the MoFo movies once they're all in.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_02 Dec. 27 10.58.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	7776  

A system of cells interlinked
Remove Clone Wars immediately, please. Thanks.

Well, I'd suggest Tree of Life but its so effing god-awful that I wouldn't force you to sit through it strapped to a chair while a doctor puts eye drops in your eyes.

Do ever watch documentaries? Cave of Forgotten Dreams is pretty much the coolest and most amazing thing I've ever seen.
Added Cave. And it's available for streaming - maybe I'll sneak it in at lunch in my car.

Instead of suggesting one for you to add, can I make you take a few off?

I'm not always in my right mind when filling my queue. Some of them have been on there for a long time and just keep getting pushed down.

Remove Clone Wars immediately, please. Thanks.
That was for the kids. They love anything Star Wars. Or "Star Horse" as Jimmy still calls it.

Hey, I have the whole collection of Clone Wars.

Mike just said I should stop by to gloat so...

Nyeah nyeah!

I'll likely save those up for the beginning of next season, when everyone's paying attention. Plus it'll give me some time to come up with some cool photoshops of me dancing with Wes Welker or something.

I'm confused. Is that Wes Welker?
Yes. You got beat by that.

(Damn...down to one.)

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Hey Jay, i found the perfect tattoo for yinz.

personlly i think the bruins are given short shrift here, id suggest haven the guy, lets call him Sam, sport hockey skates. The red socks can be pulled high for best effect.

I hate Basketball.