A scary thing happened on the way to the Movie Forums - Horrorcrammers

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Also, do people have any thoughts on these:

Evil Dead Trap
The Legend of Boggy Creek
Rituals

Blind bought these when I dropped by the video store (the first time in over two years, although I did ship something from them last year; they were nice enough to honour my old stamp cards lol) along with The Burning (which I've seen before) and the Street Fighter trilogy (which I have not).
I actually enjoyed Rituals.

Evil Dead Trap
Rituals

Blind bought these when I dropped by the video store (the first time in over two years, although I did ship something from them last year; they were nice enough to honour my old stamp cards lol) along with The Burning (which I've seen before) and the Street Fighter trilogy (which I have not).

I like both Rituals and Evil Dead Trap. Both are quality.

I haven't seen Rituals but it sounds like it's up my alley
Speaking of things that might be up your alley, have you seen The Northman yet?

Evil Dead Trap
Rituals

I have not seen Rituals, but the people I used to go to horror-fests and exploitation film-fests with often cited it and in a, "this is really good," way. I can't remember what in reference they did that to; but I want to say Deliverance (though the descriptions of the two sound very different outside of annual outdoorsy trip).

I trust their judgement enough to assume it's a legit good movie, and now that I say it, I don't know why I haven't bought a copy of it myself to subject other friends to at some multi-year-off day.

ETA: No love for The Burning?

Speaking of things that might be up your alley, have you seen The Northman yet?
I have not, but I came across your review the other day. I haven't decided if that's going to be the film that gets me back in a theater yet.

ETA: No love for The Burning?

I'm a big fan, and it was one of my favourites when I first started delving into the Video Nasties a few years ago, but it's been a while since I've seen it.

I figured it was a summer camp slasher rather than a pure wilderness slasher so didn't include it in my Official Rankings above, but it's definitely (unless my memory failed me completely) one of the better slashers around.

I'm a big fan, and it was one of my favourites when I first started delving into the Video Nasties a few years ago, but it's been a while since I've seen it.

I figured it was a summer camp slasher rather than a pure wilderness slasher so didn't include it in my Official Rankings above, but it's definitely (unless my memory failed me completely) one of the better slashers around.
Yet it’s no The Prowler.

Ah, gotcha. Makes sense. The two subgenres sometimes do get close to each other, but I can see the distinct difference.

Ah, gotcha. Makes sense. The two subgenres sometimes do get close to each other, but I can see the distinct difference.
Also I remember there was an argument earlier about those specific movies, so I intend for my Official Rankings to end this rhetorical bloodshed. Leave the violence to the stabby movies.

The mail lady just left me this little delivery.
That's 8 Gamera movies and 4 Yokai movies for those keeping score.
Be sure to thank the mail lady.

Victim of The Night

Spook warfare!

Feel free to send them to me when you’re done with them.

I had to get the bargain versions, without all the posters and comic books and whatnot.
I currently have no versions and will accept them just the same.